Kanye West to drop 40 min apology for antisemitism before album.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
KoonYe said “Slavery was a choice”

But Black ppl didn’t collectively ostracize him.

This is what nikkas get for allowing the dignity of Ancestors that were enslaved, to be worth
some beats and sneakers.

KoonYe should’ve been a PARIAH to the Black race, but clowns agreed with him instead SMH

LOST NIKKAS

/thread

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is what nikkas get for allowing the dignity of Ancestors that were enslaved, to be worth
some beats and sneakers.

KoonYe should’ve been a PARIAH to the Black race, but clowns agreed with him instead SMH

LOST NIKKAS

Yep.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

some beats and sneakers.

LOST NIKKAS
You siding with the slave master he was talking about stupid ass nikka

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

some beats and sneakers.

LOST NIKKAS
On one hand I agree, on the other hand I haven't really seen many black people fukking with Kanye since last year when he doubled down on the slavery shyt, added George Floyd slander, and dapped up Hitler. It seems like that was the nail in the coffin.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
On one hand I agree, on the other hand I haven't really seen many black people fukking with Kanye since last year when he doubled down on the slavery shyt, added George Floyd slander, and dapped up Hitler. It seems like that was the nail in the coffin.
Only to idiots