Kanye West to drop 40 min apology for antisemitism before album.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I will leave it up to the Jews to accept his apology or not..

But when you say the worst thing you can think of and then double, triple, and quadruple down on it, that's no mistake.

What's the apology? "At the time I thought it was funny" or "I didn't know Jews were real people at the time"

What is there to "apologize" for. An apology is when you make a mistake and you realize you were wrong. Saying the most hurtful thing you can imagine is not a mistake (it is because it's a bad move, but it's no accident) it's a clear choice meant to offend and hurt.

Like if someone you knew got mad and started telling you everything they have always hated about you and even insult your mom and kids in the process. You gonna think it was some mistake the next day?

The apology is simply about him wanting to have access to public spaces again. He thought talking that shyt was gonna benefit him? but he's finding that it actually is hurting his effort to remain relevant.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ADL will be standing right behind him with one hand on his shoulder and the other in his pocket.

The play was clear when they “accepted” his apology a few weeks ago.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Son is a fukk nikka. It’s crazy cause in THESE times. With all the Israel/Palestine shyt. The secret tunnels in NYC etc etc. it would be time to stand on some shyt(aside from the Hitler bullshyt). Son goes the opposite direction. U know why? It’s all about HIM. And it will always be about him. No one else. Every move this goofy nikka makes is self motivated.

This.

Back when I used to defend this nikka I thought he still had a soul and good intentions but was just a troubled nutcase. I was clearly in denial. fukk this fagget ass nikka and his ego based antics. Ol predictable ass nikka

Last edited:

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
he has shown 0 signs that he has changed his overall opinions - this is very obviously an attempt to protect/save his business :manny:

and he'll never apologize for that "slavery was a choice" shyt in earnest either; there'll always be people who will accept him

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I will leave it up to the Jews to accept his apology or not..

But when you say the worst thing you can think of and then double, triple, and quadruple down on it, that's no mistake.

What's the apology? "At the time I thought it was funny" or "I didn't know Jews were real people at the time"

What is there to "apologize" for. An apology is when you make a mistake and you realize you were wrong. Saying the most hurtful thing you can imagine is not a mistake (it is because it's a bad move, but it's no accident) it's a clear choice meant to offend and hurt.

Like if someone you knew got mad and started telling you everything they have always hated about you and even insult your mom and kids in the process. You gonna think it was some mistake the next day?

The apology is simply about him wanting to have access to public spaces again. He thought talking that shyt was gonna benefit him? but he's finding that it actually is hurting his effort to remain relevant.
It means this fake Kunta is now Toby. :manny: