Kanye's Original Beat FSMH Shared By Cyhi w/ Cyhi's OG verse

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
imagine ALL the music kanye and his team of writers and producers have worked in since 2003 before college dropout all the way up to the life of pablo :damn:
A LOT of it is floating on the net if you know where to look :sas2:

a Bunch of Turbo GFX demos are floating around right now too :mjpls:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Jesus Chris this shyt is FIRE!!!! :ohlawd:

The beat is soulful yet bumpin like a MAWFUKKA :whew:

And the nikka Cyhi just be rapping his ass off :wow:
the goat underdog of Atlanta. Will he have to do a Run the Jewelz type supergroup to get noticed? Hope not, this culture needs to rise up the people fighting in the trenches who elevate the art or attempt to. When you decide to make that choice & put it over commerce, may God be with you but expect hell's wrath if you decide to speak out about the lack of creativity from this art form that is constantly bombarded on us as listeners.:francis:

milik_19

Pro
Daps
This is great, there are so many different versions its crazy. Would really like to hear all those different versions, especially for Yeezus before Rick Rubin came in. Would be legendary

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
So Kanye cut, what sounds like, the best verse on the album? :dry:
Isn't this what cons and rhymefest told us about repeatedly? They said Kanye didn't want people to know who the best in his camp was. Cuts people off and the artists remain silent. Otherwise the artist is scolded on as bitter or ungrateful. :sas2:

TheKang

Habitual, Line Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Tampa bytch!
This legit pisses me off and I say that as a dude who has had this track as my alarm since the tidal leak (waking up to "if young metro don't trust ya I'm a shoootBEAUTIFUL MORNIN':blessed:)

At the very least Ye should've kept the theme Cyhi established or just outright sharked the verse lol but why not give duke that feature on that album with that hype and THAT verse?!:dwillhuh:

Which coli breh finna make an mp3 out of this and upload thoooo:feedme:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Isn't this what cons and rhymefest told us about repeatedly? They said Kanye didn't want people to know who the best in his camp was. Cuts people off and the artists remain silent. Otherwise the artist is scolded on as bitter or ungrateful. :sas2:
lol :what:
As if dudes don't put out music on their own.

Why would Kanye have a bunch of nobodies on his albums? It's ineffective. He gave Cyhi a verse on mbdtf on the same song as Pusha and a couple on the Cruel Summer and he gave Cons verses on songs with GLC and the dudes that were signed back then, they didn't do shyt with that shine. Did any of you dudes go out and check for their own shyt after that?

The people already chose Big sean and Pusha >> The Rest.

I think putting Panda on there was a better idea in Kanye's head and in reality, he gave the shine to someone who hasn't got 5 shots already and not done anything with them.