Kanye's Original Beat FSMH Shared By Cyhi w/ Cyhi's OG verse

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
years ago when people said he was the worst rapper on good music, i said nah he's probably the best. they laughed. gone from label now but do u see?
:leostare:

msa13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:People are wrong when they say "OH the different versions they can't be that good" They need to remaster all the albums in box sets individually and put all the fukking versions that Kanye recorded & just watch the reaction. I guarantee people will be like "Holy shyt why wasn't this released?!!?!" It would be legendary. If Brian Wilson can do it with Pet Sounds, a creative genius in hip hop should be able to do it as well. :francis:

The comments say everything on that IG. The people have spoken. :leostare:
It will happen man.

But following the rock n roll blueprint, these won't be sold for like 20 more years.

The Beatles did it 30 years after their music came out.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda sucks Kanye didn't just give this shyt to cy hi

Don't hold back superior music you c00n fakkit Kanye!!

It's not fair :mjcry:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
This is great, there are so many different versions its crazy. Would really like to hear all those different versions, especially for Yeezus before Rick Rubin came in. Would be legendary

im hoping kanye has already anticipated this and will feed us in like 10 years

but sheeez, cyhi is the truth

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I know rappers gotta be dissapointedas hell working with Kanye sometimes. Like imagine that moment of being in the studio whipping up a dope verse to a fire beat thinking you bout to have a classic with Kanye only to find out that your verse won't be found anywhere on the album and thrown in the vault months later, never to be heard again:terry:. Didn't chance have a verse on Waves too? In that moment he was probably like :krs: working on that song thinking it was about to be something epic just find out Kanye took it off for 2 basic ass verses from him and made it a 3 min song:shaq2:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
I know rappers gotta be dissapointedas hell working with Kanye sometimes. Like imagine that moment of being in the studio whipping up a dope verse to a fire beat thinking you bout to have a classic with Kanye only to find out that your verse won't be found anywhere on the album and thrown in the vault months later, never to be heard again:terry:. Didn't chance have a verse on Waves too? In that moment he was probably like :krs: working on that song thinking it was about to be something epic just find out Kanye took it off for 2 basic ass verses from him and made it a 3 min song:shaq2:

yeah his verses on that joint arent good, i was listening to that song when it first came out like :dahell:......:jbhmm:............:manny:

now i hear this and im like :martin: at kanye

sometimes you gotta know when to put the brush down. kanye is a great artist, but sometimes them 900 revisions of songs leaves the best version on the cutting room floor and we get left with him talking about bleached a$$holes

i bet that line prolly came from a real life inner monologue he was having during a church service or a funeral or something too