Kanye's Original Beat FSMH Shared By Cyhi w/ Cyhi's OG verse

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I know rappers gotta be dissapointedas hell working with Kanye sometimes. Like imagine that moment of being in the studio whipping up a dope verse to a fire beat thinking you bout to have a classic with Kanye only to find out that your verse won't be found anywhere on the album and thrown in the vault months later, never to be heard again:terry:. Didn't chance have a verse on Waves too? In that moment he was probably like :krs: working on that song thinking it was about to be something epic just find out Kanye took it off for 2 basic ass verses from him and made it a 3 min song:shaq2:

chance's verse for waves was fire, but the version on the album is fire, too. he most likely benefited more from basically having the intro to his self.

but i would love to hear the unreleased shyt ye has. like he had an all of the lights with big sean, wayne and drake that he basically ignored. supposedly he had a version of black skinhead with miley cyrus which probably would have been trash, but i would still love to hear it. i mean the nikka collaborated with paul mccartney and cut all of his shyt from the tape, lol. you gotta have fire and confidence to do that.

that bleached a$$hole is hilarious. so glad that made the final cut.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
This legit pisses me off and I say that as a dude who has had this track as my alarm since the tidal leak (waking up to "if young metro don't trust ya I'm a shoootBEAUTIFUL MORNIN':blessed:)

At the very least Ye should've kept the theme Cyhi established or just outright sharked the verse lol but why not give duke that feature on that album with that hype and THAT verse?!:dwillhuh:

Which coli breh finna make an mp3 out of this and upload thoooo:feedme:

Cyhi needs to step up and put it on his soundcloud. He has the version, just put it up. Kanye knows you need to shine, the album is out. He can deal with the response that 80 percent of the people want a feature verse on Kanye records now. It has taken him some time but he's entered in that same space that big sean or Cudi was in, the feature verse on Kanye records. He's been 5 years in with the crew, he deserves his feature again after Dark Twisted Fantasy.

Kanye needs to re-edit the version of FSMH & let this version happen. The people have spoken......loudly... A lot of people who didn't know Cyhi know him now. Mission accomplished.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Big Sean is dope...Cyhi is doper. Kanye could've juggled both and be sitting on a land mine right now.