Another Gold Medal
Ward ain't bout that life

hes going to petition to make 172 an official weightclass :mjlol:

:banderas: at the goal post movement

"bbbut he won't fight Kovalev"

Now it's

"bbbut bet it's at 172"

:umad:

This Eurocac will fall like the many that have come before him.

And guess what you can do about it?

Nothing. :sog:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@krackdagawd dont get it twisted i dont fukk with kovalev :whoa:

i just dont believe ward will finally move up

I have to check my #SOGGang files at my executive Rocnation/TeamJordan office but I could have sworn there were a gang of :sog: haters in here talking about "he would fight GGG why won't he fight KKKov".

nikka won gold at 175 we coming for that get back for our pops :bhop: and those demonic comments and pictures regarding melanin skinned friends.

KKKov :ufdup:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I have to check my #SOGGang files at my executive Rocnation/TeamJordan office but I could have sworn there were a gang of :sog: haters in here talking about "he would fight GGG why won't he fight KKKov".

nikka won gold at 175 we coming for that get back for our pops :bhop: and those demonic comments and pictures regarding melanin skinned friends.

i hope you are right

winner of Degale/Dirrell will become the new king of 168

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

jayz-nas.gif

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
this will be a great fight. i love ward but kovalev skills are massively underrated. hes extremely long and uses it well. that combined with vicious power is a big problem to anybody. :whoo:

i agree and he showed that well in the hopkins fight.

motherfukkkas need to please stop talking about this fantasy fight between ggg and ward. ward-kovalev is the real fight everyone should be talking about. 2016 is right around the corner.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

sog gang aint got no competition boxing wise...160-175 is basically his:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree and he showed that well in the hopkins fight.

motherfukkkas need to please stop talking about this fantasy fight between ggg and ward. ward-kovalev is the real fight everyone should be talking about. 2016 is right around the corner.

Why is GGG and ward a fantasy fight, he can easily make 168, he doesn't have any com at 160 but its guys who can test him at 168 and he has no one to fight at 160

Ward will beat Kovalev and GGG