"Kendrick's next album won't feature anyone he named" - Drake [Update: More Comments]

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Lol, thats probably a good thing.... Who needs them, did Drake have any of them on his own album. Why doesn't he just say I'M not gonna be doing any tracks with Kendrick

Only people on that list I would want to hear him on a Track with is Pusha T, Big KRIT and J. Cole.... and I'm pretty sure none of those 3 took it that personal and would still do a song a K. Dot

Safe to say that verse made Drake feel some type of way....... Came and went it, ha? Its a song that isn't on anybody's project and was never released to radio and here he is 2 months later still talking about it :pachaha:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man drake put Kendrick on that your with ASAP and both their careers took off after that. Lamar could've showed some kind of appreciation and not named drake or something

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Really :beli:

If this isn't the definition of taking your ball and going home, I don't know what is. This is the man who y'all have given the keys to hip hop and he doesn't know how nor want to participate in the sport. Ol hitting threes on the court by myself ass nikka

Edit: its over a month later and y'all still can't discern a diss from a challenge :snoop:

Last edited:

MINT

All Star
Daps
Drake really lost...

btw, most of the rappers he mentioned said hey were still cool with Kendrick and btw, Kendrick next album is supposed to be prod by Dj Quik and it will be a west coast type album, which mean s that it will feature west coast artists... (Dr Dre, snoop, Game, TDE, and probably label mate Eminem)

Enchanted

Point God
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Drake said that it wouldn't make sense for anyone to work with him after what he said. You guys think Cole should still drop that collab album or nah?

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
Lol, thats probably a good thing.... Only people on that list I would want to hear him on a Track with is Pusha T, Big KRIT and J. Cole.... and I'm pretty sure none of those 3 took it that personal and would still do a song a K. Dot

Safe to say that verse made Drake feel some type of way.......
Nah not rlly...

Drake aint bring up the verse

The radio did

He gave his honest opinion on the song without biting his tongue

How does that equal being salty?? :why:

He basically gave kdot his props and said that that move was basically a desperate attention cry and that it might hurt his career in the long run...

U whylin breh

Daps
But his first album didn't have anybody he mentioned on it either with the exception of Drake. Why didn't he just come out and say "he mentioned me on a song and I don't like it so I refuse to work with him again". That's assuming that K dot had any intention of calling him for a feature to begin with

Feelings were caught brehs.

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
Aint Drake say he expected Kdot to be on some LIVE RARA sht at the VMAS when they met up but Kdot was still on some humble sht after the record :heh:

Fake ass nikka talm bout murderin his superiors like Drake then when they meet up he like "Nice to meet u again suh" :bryan:

Kdot fake ass fck nikka :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That's the POINT you idiot. :heh:

Kendrick doesn't require verses from any of the rappers named on the control verse. Just like Nas didn't require a Biggie verse or Snoop didn't require a 2pac verse. This ain't a fukking playground, this is Hip Hop. Hell Drake himself didn't require a verse from anyone (not even Wayne) on NWTS. Hopefully this signifies the end of albums that might as well be compilation or crew showcases.

All Drake had to do was say K.Dot's name right back on the first verse of The Language. Let that nikka know you heard him and you ain't scared to go there. All
This "we we well we ain't gonna be friends no more!" Bullshyt is just that

MINT

All Star
Daps
Drake said that it wouldn't make sense for anyone to work with him after what he said. You guys think Cole should still drop that collab album or nah?

cole and him will work together for sure, pusha even released a song with kendrick to prove that they were still cool

only two of the 8 or so people he named caught feelings, Drake is one of these 2 artists.

Enchanted

Point God
Daps
Reppin
NYC
But his first album didn't have anybody he mentioned on it either with the exception of Drake. Why didn't he just come out and say "he mentioned me on a song and I don't like it so I refuse to work with him again". That's assuming that K dot had any intention of calling him for a feature to begin with

Feelings were caught brehs.
He did say that actually. Listen again.

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
That's the POINT you idiot. :heh:

Kendrick doesn't require verses from any of the rappers named on the control verse. Just like Nas didn't require a Biggie verse or Snoop didn't require a 2pac verse. This ain't a fukking playground, this is Hip Hop. Hell Drake himself didn't require a verse from anyone (not even Wayne) on NWTS. Hopefully this signifies the end of albums that might as well be compilation or crew showcases.

All Drake had to do was say K.Dot's name right back on the first verse of The Language. Let that nikka know you heard him and you ain't scared to go there. All
This "we we well we ain't gonna be friends no more!" Bullshyt is just that
Nah Kdot needa try harder as Drake has outlined in this interview

Control was basically a twitter trend of the week

Drake aint got time for no Control :heh:

Basically told that nikka "You gon do all those publicity stunts like a fakkit for attention? Well u gon have to try harder than that lil nikka" Basically sonned his verse and gave that nikka advice at the same time

Kdot a lil nikka comapred to Drake

Drake the Angel dnt mingle with peons screamin names for attention :umad: