"Kendrick's next album won't feature anyone he named" - Drake [Update: More Comments]

Rem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm..this is going to turn into a full on battle isn't it.

MINT

All Star
Daps
drake disappointed with this lbum so he needs to talk

it's funny how people are laughing ahim right now on almost every hip hp site because of that statement. it's a major L

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Nah not rlly...

Drake aint bring up the verse

The radio did

He gave his honest opinion on the song without biting his tongue

How does that equal being salty?? :why:

He basically gave kdot his props and said that that move was basically a desperate attention cry and that it might hurt his career in the long run...

U whylin breh

Desperate Attention Cry? :usure:

K. Dot was on tour in Europe when this track dropped, he didn't release it Big Sean did.... An it isn't on anyone's album. If he wanted attention why didn't he just save that verse to release on his own so that he could benefit from it.....

So he is gonna hurt his career by not being able to get Meek Mill or a Drake feature for his next album???

I honestly don't think Kendrick looks at like that, he spit how he felt and kept it moving

And I'm just saying if it came and went that quickly then why is everyone still asking him about it

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake should feel some way. He is a big reason kdot had so much momentum going into gkmc.
Put Kendrick on his album. Put him on his nationwide tour. Hopped on Lamar single and did a video for it. You see how highly asap talks of drake for helping out his career ? Kendrick Lamar is a fukk boy for talking that shyt after a nikka help out you on.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this clown is an idiot, hes giving nothing but more credits to kendrick's control

he had a point.

Why even try to work with dude if hes just going to try and come at your whole steez?

Then you have to worry about EVERY verse you do being compared to how he did or will do. Its just fukking up the money at the end of the day.

But Drake was right...if you gonna come at people, then stay in your lane.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah not rlly...

Drake aint bring up the verse

The radio did

He gave his honest opinion on the song without biting his tongue

How does that equal being salty?? :why:

He basically gave kdot his props and said that that move was basically a desperate attention cry and that it might hurt his career in the long run...

U whylin breh

Exactly.

Dude said "I've had moments when i thought I could just go at everybody but then I thought...ah...well where does it really get me? Then what? :pachaha: Everytime I rap people will expect me to be confrontational, then when I'm not then its not entertaining."

:manny:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Desperate Attention Cry? :usure:

K. Dot was on tour in Europe when this track dropped, he didn't release it Big Sean did.... An it isn't on anyone's album. If he wanted attention why didn't he just save that verse to release on his on his own so that he could benefit from it.....

So he is gonna hurt his career by not being able to get Meek Mill or a Drake feature for his next album???

I'm honestly don't think Kendrick looks at like that, he spit how he felt and kept it moving

And I'm just saying if it came and went that quickly then why is everyone still asking him about it
Ohhh?? wait?? ur gonna sit here and honestly believe that Kdot did not plan this??

U think he didnt think that a verse at a time where there was a noticable demand for less of the buddy buddy in hip hop, that talks about murdering peers not wearin designer clothes and basically painting himself like an anti hero wouldnt give him attention??

Why da fk u think in the MMG interview Ross' response to the verse was that "he good he a hustla"

This sht is a hustle

Kdot a fake ass nikka who obviously pulled a publicity stunt naming names in negative contexts to garner attention towards himself and he got it

In the genre of hip hop where naming names in negative context is always seen as disrespectful ur not gonna sit here and tell me Kdot aint know what he was doin :rudy:

Kdot knew exacly wtf he was doing and Drake laid it out here

Drake and many other rappers have thought about and could have easliy pulled that little publicity stunt kdot did of naming a bunch of popular artist to garner attention but unlike kdot fake ass self..they aint bout ruining genuine relationships for some attention

Drake got a foundation and standards
Kdot a fake fck ass nikka who only bout the guap

:heh: at nikkaz rlly lookin at this rat faced nikka like "hurr durr he's not gon wear designer clothes no more he's the hip hop warrior protecting hip hop :bryan:"

nikka he stil gon be rockin designer sht :heh:

Kdot playin yall like toys, friend :wow: