Kobe at 22 vs LeBron at 22

better at 22

• Total voters

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Your man couldn't even post up fukkin Klay Thompson. He was out there shooting wild ass fadeaways hoping that Kyrie would bail him out. LeBron is just more physically gifted and a much more cautious player than Kobe was. Aside from that, it's laughable to suggest a player with the flaws LeBron has is better than Kobe. Kobe was able to do pretty much all of the stuff LeBron can do on the court, but the same can't be said for LeBron.

Check his stats man he's gonna have better stats he's a better passer just because he scores and doesn't have finesse in his game doesn't mean dude can't score he just got done avg a triple double in the finals deal with it my friend

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

:wow:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Your man couldn't even post up fukkin Klay Thompson in the Finals, as big as he is, at this late stage in his career, but he's better than Kobe was at 22? Your man was out there shooting wild ass fadeaways hoping that Kyrie would bail him out. LeBron is just more physically gifted and a much more cautious player than Kobe was. Aside from that, it's laughable to suggest a player with the flaws LeBron has is better than Kobe. Kobe was able to do pretty much all of the stuff LeBron can do on the court, but the same can't be said for LeBron.
33.5/12/10 on 56% :umad:

Foh with this B.S. ass post.

Scored in so many ways and made difficult shots but nah let's nit pick that one time Klay Thompson stopped him in the post.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Check his stats man he's gonna have better stats he's a better passer just because he scores and doesn't have finesse in his game doesn't mean dude can't score he just got done avg a triple double in the finals deal with it my friend

Stats don't tell the whole tale though breh. How did he get those stats? Without actual game footage what are you using to corroborate your argument when you imply that LeBron's stats determine he's better than Kobe? It's not about having finesse or how pretty your game is, it's about skill level. Averaging that triple double ain't mean shyt at the end of the day, tell me, were you one of those people saying that Westbrook's season was a fluke?

Sorry, I'm not impressed by stats. I'm impressed by what I actually see in games. And I saw LeBron shrink offensively once again when his team needed him to step up and they still had a chance against the Dubs. If LeBron's offensive game was even 25% of what Kobe's was they win the Finals last year. How this nikka gonna be better than Kobe and he can't even get his team a basket when they need it most. Oh, and before you bring up the 2010 Finals....Kobe averaged the most points in that series and was the leading scorer in Game 7 in spite his terrible shooting in what was a heavily defensive game.

Bron peasants stay bringing up slutty stats like they mean something. Sad. :mjcry: :mjgrin:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
33.5/12/10 on 56% :umad:

Foh with this B.S. ass post.

Scored in so many ways and made difficult shots but nah let's nit pick that one time Klay Thompson stopped him in the post.

I'm sure Bron the :umad: one right now. Stats don't mean shyt without context that's what you lowly bron serfs don't realize. Unfortunatey breh, he ain't never winning another finals unless he hop on. He already hopped on Wade, hopped on Kyrie, I'm sure he can't wait to ruin Lonzo's development should he show himself to be the next hot wave. LeBron a chump. :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah, Kobe 41% Finals shooting ass gonna pull tricks out his bag and will the Cavs to victory over a 73-9 team that added Kevin Durant. :mjlol:

Yep, much better chance than LeBron and his non-existent offense ever had. :pachaha:

LeBron coulda been the GOAT TE, shoulda played football instead. Leave the skilled sports to the skilled nikkaz....:umad:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
lol yall gotta let this shyt rest bruh

same fukkin arguments over and over. ya nikkas ain't changing anyone mind or winning any kinda arguments, nikkas gon run with who they run with and that's gon be that.

kobe is god

lebron to the lakers 2018

art barr