Kobe at 22 vs LeBron at 22

better at 22

• Total voters

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tough call, Kobe was in a restricted offense with a prime Shaq clogging the middle. Lebron had free reign with no one clogging the middle. Kobe.
Lol at saying Shaq was "clogging the middle" like he wasn't Erik Dampier out there:pachaha:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You bringing up theorems and equations with percentage quotiens like a fukkin dweeb when this isn't a difficult question to answer. :russ: IF you saw them both play at that age then you know Kobe was the better individual player period.

Better individual player than Lebron? Lmao nah.

Lebron drug a team of bums to the finals when he was 22. Kobe had Shaq requiring triple teams, putting teams into foul trouble, and consistently dominating so Kobe could go one on one with his opponents.

Put Kobe on Lebron's 22 year old Kobe with 22 year old Lebron's Cavs and they probably don't reach the finals. Kobe doesn't generate easy looks for his teammates like Bron Bron

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that. Find me ANY Kobe season that compares with 21 year old Bron.

Its close af but id prolly give 01,03, n 08 kobe the edge over the pre 09 LeBron years LBJ ain't really become the real lbj until 09 to me but its close

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Was he the focal point of the Lakers offense at that point like LeBron was in Cleveland? LeBron had the luxury of not having to share the rock whereas Kobe had to get it how he lived. We saw what happened when Kobe really had the ball in his hands he set numbers only Wilt and Jordan were capable of.

Kobe took more shots than Shaq... 22 a game. He didn't share shyt

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
I guess we're going to fail to acknowledge he was sharing touches with Shaq huh? You bron peasants ain't shyt with these stats. :russ:
You'll say that but then champion kobe for that 3peat you can't have it both ways if you take away shaq kobe puts up slightly better scoring numbers but those rings leave his fingers

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
You'll say that but then champion kobe for that 3peat you can't have it both ways if you take away shaq kobe puts up slightly better scoring numbers but those rings leave his fingers

We don't know that. A Lakers team built around Kobe exclusively could've contended back then too. Let y'all tell it tho Kobe was a slightly better JR Smith.