KODAK BLACK SHUTS DOWN HIS INSTAGRAM AFTER COMPARING HIMSELF TO 2PAC, BIGGIE AND NAS

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
43019.jpg

KODAK BLACK SHUTS DOWN HIS INSTAGRAM AFTER COMPARING HIMSELF TO 2PAC, BIGGIE AND NAS

There are certain things you cannot say on social media and get away with it.

Kodak Black had to go as far as shutting down his IG page after making the erroneous statement that he was on the same level as legendary rappers like the late 2Pac, The Notorious B.I.G, and Nas.

Last week on his IG Live, the South Florida rapper began his rant, stating, “I’m the hardest rapper in the game, I promise.”

He added, “Like, when you talk ‘bout me, you should put me in a category of like ‘Pac, B.I.G, Nas, den ni**as, you feel me? Like really listen to my shyt. I don’t care about how I act, like, on the ‘Gram.”

Even though Black 2016 release, Lil Big Pac, showed a spoof cover of Biggie’s Ready To Die LP, people aren’t even ready to mention Kodak’s name in the same sentence as the G.O.A.T.s.

One user wrote, Cant believe Kodak Black compares himself to 2pac, Biggie and Nas. He’s not in the rap legendary status at all. He’s just garbage,” while another said, “He’s not even in Chingy, Fabolous or Lloyd Banks level.”

Kodak Black Shuts Down His Instagram After Comparing Himself to 2Pac

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
"I eeen noo it had dis much oldhea's out'hea in innuhnet land cuhh, shut that shyt OWFF I can't take it no mo'.
full
You ain't put in the work yet to be considered anything other than a Rapper in the moment; hopefully this shyt will teach his overzealous ass some respect and he starts earning his way towards that accolade he so badly wanted to seize 'cause Rap ain't got no borders these days,

Last edited:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil Kodak actually can rap, I just think he's cranked the fukkery levels up to 1000 in preparation of the prison sentence he got coming up. It's kind of like a reverse pac.

He's getting his name in people's mouths BEFORE he goes to jail in order to create a buzz that will hopefully sustain him for the 2 to 5 years he's about to serve.

Gucci Mane did the same shyt, albeit unintentionally (i think? Maybe?) He ratcheted up the fukkery, put eyes on him, did his bid, "reformed", and came out doing songs with Bruno Mars and shyt. In this MeToo era people dont even talk about the fact that he pushed a woman out of a moving vehicle.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nikka fukk that stick by ya statement I doubt that’s the reason he deactivated it

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Lil Kodak actually can rap, I just think he's cranked the fukkery levels up to 1000 in preparation of the prison sentence he got coming up. It's kind of like a reverse pac.

He's getting his name in people's mouths BEFORE he goes to jail in order to create a buzz that will hopefully sustain him for the 2 to 5 years he's about to serve.

Gucci Mane did the same shyt, albeit unintentionally (i think? Maybe?) He ratcheted up the fukkery, put eyes on him, did his bid, "reformed", and came out doing songs with Bruno Mars and shyt. In this MeToo era people dont even talk about the fact that he pushed a woman out of a moving vehicle.

:rudy: no man...no he can't rap. the bar has been so lowered that it's altered peoples perception of what talented actually is.

but I don't think he's acting or cranked up anything - he's just a typical product of that florida public school system and the hood

my girls young ass thot cousin is the first person to tell me about kodak black yeaaaars ago, and she's just as loopy and dumb as he is...he just speaks to that generation :manny: