KODAK BLACK SHUTS DOWN HIS INSTAGRAM AFTER COMPARING HIMSELF TO 2PAC, BIGGIE AND NAS

Prynce

Daps
:rudy: no man...no he can't rap. the bar has been so lowered that it's altered peoples perception of what talented actually is.

but I don't think he's acting or cranked up anything - he's just a typical product of that florida public school system and the hood

my girls young ass thot cousin is the first person to tell me about kodak black yeaaaars ago, and she's just as loopy and dumb as he is...he just speaks to that generation :manny:
If you can't admit kodak can rap then you are close minded and a hater

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Like I said in another thread, I like the dude, but god damn he has some severe delusions of grandeur.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
tenor.gif

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Ol cap ass nikkas man

Let the yung bul get his shyt off

You flabby nikkas just hating

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:rudy: no man...no he can't rap. the bar has been so lowered that it's altered peoples perception of what talented actually is.

but I don't think he's acting or cranked up anything - he's just a typical product of that florida public school system and the hood

my girls young ass thot cousin is the first person to tell me about kodak black yeaaaars ago, and she's just as loopy and dumb as he is...he just speaks to that generation :manny:
No he can rap very well

This bar is just you not liking someone cause he doesn’t sound like your favorite rappers

Grow up

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Still like his music but he was wrong for saying he up there with Pac and than talking bout Wayne.

Still gonna jam Lil BIg Pac though