Korryn Gaines And The Rejection of Mental Illness Within The Black Community

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am a victim of white supremacy but I strive to accomplish great things and I am doing well so far but no where near where I can help the community. Once again, being a victim of white supremacy doesn't equal being a lazy POS.
Understood.
Are you gonna explain to your children that they are victims?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I am a victim of white supremacy but I strive to accomplish great things and I am doing well so far but no where near where I can help the community. Once again, being a victim of white supremacy doesn't equal being a lazy POS.

That's for sure and the shyt is deep man as you know. South Central, Chicago, those kids are victims of white supremacy and political bullshyt over decades. But if you're black and from a middle to upper class family, you can miss me with your racism talk, and like @Mr swag they be the ones with the worst rhetoric because they have self hate because they know damn well they didn't go through what a majority of black people have and continue to go through... I digress brehs

life is beautiful, enjoy the moments through all the bullshyt... im out!

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Because black people are God's chosen people... impervious to the maladies that afflict the rest of the world's population.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Serious question?

What bad/negative part of the black community isn't white supremacy responsible for?

Over the last couple days, over heard every single issue blamed on white supremacy.

I'd hate to think black people are doomed for ever. Cause if its responsible for everything, we are fukked. Cause that means we have no control over ourselves in the slightest degree. And white supremacy ain't letting up no to me soon.

White supremacy is responsible for EVERYTHING

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
That's for sure and the shyt is deep man as you know. South Central, Chicago, those kids are victims of white supremacy and political bullshyt over decades. But if you're black and from a middle to upper class family, you can miss me with your racism talk, and like @Mr swag they be the ones with the worst rhetoric because they have self hate because they know damn well they didn't go through what a majority of black people have and continue to go through... I digress brehs

life is beautiful, enjoy the moments through all the bullshyt... im out!

So you are claiming that middle class blacks do not face discrimination ?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
So you are claiming that middle class blacks do not face discrimination ?
Not more than a poor person from another race.

If a black guy in a suit walks into a store and white homeless guy walks into a store who will security follow? I bet they "discriminate" against the white guy...

However, if a white and black guy both come in wearing the same preppy outfit I would bet the black guy is targeted more than the the white guy... I know this element of society exits.

But like however you dislike "cacs" I dislike middle and upper class people regardless of race.

People like me from the hood who make it out and create a life are the goat at this shyt! Regardless of race...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

If a black guy in a suit walks into a store and white homeless guy walks into a store who will security follow? I bet they "discriminate" against the white guy...

However, if a white and black guy both come in wearing the same preppy outfit I would bet the black guy is targeted more than the the white guy... I know this element of society exits.

But like however you dislike "cacs" I dislike middle and upper class people regardless of race.

People like me from the hood who make it out and create a life are the goat at this shyt! Regardless of race...
Naw, they will follow the Black guy, in fact, the Black guy is far more isolated on every level. Come on son, this is getting silly and petty. You really don't think Blacks who got a little bit of change don't go through shyt? Who told you that lie?

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Naw, they will follow the Black guy, in fact, the Black guy is far more isolated on every level. Come on son, this is getting silly and petty. You really don't think Blacks who got a little bit of change don't go through shyt? Who told you that lie?
you think a black guy in a suit will be followed before a white guy in torn clothes?

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Black people are so god damn ignorant when it comes to mental illness. For one her whole lead poisoning lawsuit was about how it cognitively damaged her yet people are ignoring it. Her family also is to blame for never getting her properly diagnosed.

It's so obvious she's either bipolar or schizophrenic because her delusions of grandeur in those videos are :whoo:

I've been around enough to know it when I see it

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin

of course not, they just get so outspoken on the issue when they haven't experienced the racism of person who grew up in the "hood".

Not saying they never experience racism, but what happens is they grew up in the suburbs and suffer identity crisis wanting to be "down" and become militant and "down" for the cause when in fact daddy mommy support them.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
And for those who keep mentioning white supremacy you obviously are admitting that systematic racism can affect you mentally. With that said if that is you or anybody you need to go get help.

Walking around mentally fragile isn't healthy and isn't cool. Protect your minds from breaking down because of systematic white supremacy. Everybody ain't built to truly be consciously aware and handle this shyt. It ain't easy, man.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
:huhldup:

There is no hope for you

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
First time seeing the traffic stop vid. Broad was nuts, and that officer was mad patient. Hopefully her son gets proper care from another family member and isn't thrown into a foster home.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
First time seeing the traffic stop vid. Broad was nuts, and that officer was mad patient. Hopefully her son gets proper care from another family member and isn't thrown into a foster home.

seeing how quick the family threw him on camera; my outlook is bleak :wow:

during a time of consoling they prepping a 5 year old to shape their narrative :francis:

Karryn was a sovereign trap queen to her heroine selling boyfriend (report came out about all the dope in the crib) :snoop:

I know "self improvement" doesn't get the tithes rolling in church & it doesn't pay the umar/tariq types bills but it would be nice if they touched on the elephant in the room :mjpls:

the great Malcolm and MLK would speak on it but these post civil right cats won't touch the subject