KOTD: FC - #BOTB6 - CHILLA JONES VS DEADMAN

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
chilla ill but whats all the pausin for :what: just spit and if needed let the crowd decide if your shyt is hot enough for you to stop

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
chilla ill but whats all the pausin for :what: just spit and if needed let the crowd decide if your shyt is hot enough for you to stop

"nikka YOU RAP SLOW ENOUGH" - J.C.

"you say a couple lines and slow it down like we miss the junk, we gon call Chilla Johnny Cage cuz he split ta punch" - B. Magic

we already knew this about chilla fam :yeshrug:

:salute: to him for using the first dope Serious Jones x Math line since sm3 tho :lolbron:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
chilla ill but whats all the pausin for just spit and if needed let the crowd decide if your shyt is hot enough for you to stop
The crowd was goin crazy every other bar, everyone pauses when they don't wanna talk over the crowd. When he talked over the crowd with the serious/math bar you couldn't even hear him. I don't even have a little idea of what he said :russ:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think he did a better job this battle with the pausing. It was much worse in the dna battle.

Chilla pen game is crazy. If Chilla and Daylyt battle, I would have to watch it 50 times before I caught all the bars.