KOTD: FC - #BOTB6 - CHILLA JONES VS DEADMAN

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
battle is dope Deadman said sum shyt too just too lazy to type it out. Chilla did whut he was supposed to do; nothin special

:stopitslime:@ yall givin him that Lux traeatment tho.
Someone always gotta hate :russ:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
word they takin this shyt a lil too far

if that's the case where do nikkas rank JC and B. Magic , seeing as they both gave chilla that work :mjpls:

Funny thing is, chilla actually beat JC..yall might flame me for that....but if you play it back and count the bars...chilla won by 2 punches

everytime I hear someone say JC won im literally like :smh:

and in the magic battle B magic won, but chilla threw that

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Funny thing is, chilla actually beat JC..yall might flame me for that....but if you play it back and count the bars...chilla won by 2 punches

nobody would flame you for saying chilla won because that battle is debatable

but nikkas will DEFINITELY flame you for that logic :umad:

count the bars, he won by 2 punches? :dahell: with that logic a nikka could just rap 15 minute rounds and he'd go undefeated 3-0 bodybags every time

:russ: @ saying chilla "threw" the magic battle, magic MADE that nikka jump off the roof, he had no choice in the matter at all dont cop pleas for this nikka

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

word. nikkas act like that shyt wasn't a classic. sayin anyone bodied or clearly beat anyone in that battle is :beli:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
nobody would flame you for saying chilla won because that battle is debatable

but nikkas will DEFINITELY flame you for that logic :umad:

count the bars, he won by 2 punches? :dahell: with that logic a nikka could just rap 15 minute rounds and he'd go undefeated 3-0 bodybags every time

:russ: @ saying chilla "threw" the magic battle, magic MADE that nikka jump off the roof, he had no choice in the matter at all dont cop pleas for this nikka

:pachaha: @ the bolded. :ehh:

well as far as the jc battle..i guess it goes by how you score battles. we dealin with two nikkas who had 3 straight rounds of nothing but big bars...cant really say one is better then the other...it goes by preference. I personally liked chillas bars better..but thats preference. only fair way for me to judge that is by going on who had the most bars in the battle. and that was chilla

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
You only discredit a guy for a loss when they get washed

If its a debatable then you call it classic and keep it moving

The b magic and jc battles are both clearly debatable

To say he got worked is clearly hating.

No matter what you can't deny chilla skills. Dude is a monster deal with it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You only discredit a guy for a loss when they get washed

If its a debatable then you call it classic and keep it moving

The b magic and jc battles are both clearly debatable

To say he got worked is clearly hating.

No matter what you can't deny chilla skills. Dude is a monster deal with it

i didn't discredit chilla for any of those battles so calm that shyt down :stopitslime: a loss is a loss

nikkas saying he's the best, so i asked how do you rank the 2 nikkas who (in my opininon) beat him?

and idk how you can say the b.magic battle is "CLEARLY" debatable when this nikka gave up the third, that round auto goes to magic

so you're saying you can aruge that chilla won both the first and second rounds? :leostare: i could see you arguing one or the other, but both? nah

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i didn't discredit chilla for any of those battles so calm that shyt down :stopitslime: a loss is a loss

nikkas saying he's the best, so i asked how do you rank the 2 nikkas who (in my opininon) beat him?

and idk how you can say the b.magic battle is "CLEARLY" debatable when this nikka gave up the third, that round auto goes to magic

so you're saying you can aruge that chilla won both the first and second rounds? :leostare: i could see you arguing one or the other, but both? nah
Everyone sayin chilla the best lyrically. Nothin else. I don't think anyone here has him as the best battle rapper overall.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I think JC and B Magic beat Chilla

That's completely irrelevant to my statement. Chilla is still the best lyricist ever in battle rap bar for bar. Only ones close are Daylyt and I would say Lux but he doesn't battle enough or he would be there.