KOTD: FC - #BOTB6 - CHILLA JONES VS DEADMAN

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If chilla didn't choke vs b magic :banderas:
I got it a clear 2-1 because he did tho. Would have been just like JC/chilla imo

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
i didn't discredit chilla for any of those battles so calm that shyt down :stopitslime: a loss is a loss

nikkas saying he's the best, so i asked how do you rank the 2 nikkas who (in my opininon) beat him?

and idk how you can say the b.magic battle is "CLEARLY" debatable when this nikka gave up the third, that round auto goes to magic

so you're saying you can aruge that chilla won both the first and second rounds? :leostare: i could see you arguing one or the other, but both? nah

you cant really ask that question due to the bolded. its all opinions.. so how would I rank JC? he's top ten..but imo he lost to chilla. so he's behind chilla. and even if we take JC vs Chilla out the equation and look at there other battles...Chilla has more lyrics then JC. Jc lost to 100 bulletz pretty decisively, whereas Chilla vs Bulletz would've been more debateable (with chilla probably winning)

as far as B Magic, I dont think he's as consistant as Chilla. so yeah :yeshrug:

Chilla is up there. ...he's the only person I think that would give Lux a problem and thats because his non stop unorthodox punches. lux will wash hollow and pretty much anyone else he battles.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
you cant really ask that question due to the bolded. its all opinions.. so how would I rank JC? he's top ten..but imo he lost to chilla. so he's behind chilla. and even if we take JC vs Chilla out the equation and look at there other battles...Chilla has more lyrics then JC. Jc lost to 100 bulletz pretty decisively, whereas Chilla vs Bulletz would've been more debateable (with chilla probably winning)

as far as B Magic, I dont think he's as consistant as Chilla. so yeah :yeshrug:

Chilla is up there. ...he's the only person I think that would give Lux a problem and thats because his non stop unorthodox punches. lux will wash hollow and pretty much anyone else he battles.
Yeah bar wise chilla the only guy that can outdo lux...imo. Just lux has everything chilla lacks :banderas: It'd look lopsided.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
but this left for dead leave his face so sore
it's doom in this battlefield so i don't play no more
C OD
but i can tell by your shocked expression
that i ain't gotta say no more
made you an angel
and now that you don't have life
they wonder why dead rising with a halo for:wow:

:whoo:

Chilla is a beast

wait people think JC won their battle :why:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I felt the first round was clearly Chillas and the 3rd round was kinda clearly JC's. comes down to the 2nd round.

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
i'm not a chilla fan... deadman's voice kills any bars he has lol...

Yea Chilla make the rounds at these lil off brand leagues and chop heads..!

Is chilla gettin better...?

great performance and bars no extendo on the schemes... chilla ezzzzzzzzzzzzz

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I felt the first round was clearly Chillas and the 3rd round was kinda clearly JC's. comes down to the 2nd round.

Exactly this. First round is Chilla, Third round is clearly JC, comes to the second. I give the second a tie. I edge it to JC overall cause he won the 3rd round more clearly than Chilla won the first imo.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

i watched that battle again this week and i still cant decide who won that shyt. its one of the most debatable battles i have ever watched.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah bar wise chilla the only guy that can outdo lux...imo. Just lux has everything chilla lacks :banderas: It'd look lopsided.
Chilla is the only nikka from his class you can tell from jump that is going to be a legend.

When Chilla finds his swag in that aggressive/showman lane :wow: