Ladies Ever Consider Submission as a Way to Win?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@BmoreGorilla I am datng someone great.

Did you submit to him?

No Edit: Sorry I meant to write yes

Freudian slip:lolbron:?

I'm very proud of you and happy for you,as I've seen you downplay the need of having a man in your life on here.
You've probably even done it with your female circle.In doing so you may have led them astray,so now we are at the last step of your evolution.
Go, go into the world and tell them how great it is to be a virtuous woman.Tell them your value is now greater that you've taken steps to become righteously attached,show them the way
161t2o.gif

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Black mothers never sit their daughters down and say "my domineering rebellious nature drove not only your daddy away, but every strong man that I've ever had... Don't do what I did."

So many women have to learn male nature exclusively through trial and error which is sad. If your mother puts you on game at age 13 and you start seeing results from 13 - 16 years old, imagine how far ahead you'd be with men by the time you're 21, let alone 25.

Older women, even my family, are extremely jealous of younger women and actually revel seeing their daughters miserably failing with men as badly as they did.

Everything in this thread is generational knowledge that every generation of women is suposed to pass along to the next.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Black mothers never sit their daughters down and say "my domineering rebellious nature drove not only your daddy away, but every strong man that I've ever had... Don't do what I did."

So many women have to learn male nature exclusively through trial and error which is sad. If your mother puts you on game at age 13 and you start seeing results from 13 - 16 years old, imagine how far ahead you'd be with men by the time you're 21, let alone 25.

Older women, even my family, are extremely jealous of younger women and actually revel seeing their daughters miserably failing with men as badly as they did.

Everything in this thread is generational knowledge that every generation of women is suposed to pass along to the next.
I am so glad my mother didn’t have to have that conversation with me I just simply watched how she was, and my folks been married since :wow:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
This thread was an extremely interesting read. It also kinda confirms what I be telling girls in real life. The Meg the Stallion/City Girls way of "fukk YOU nikka, PAY MY BILLS, I'M THE BOSS" has extremely diminishing returns & those type of women end up going out sad, as we literally see with Meg and the City Girls lol. A nikka will go broke wanting to spoil a girl that is submissive & pleasant to be around

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I am so glad my mother didn’t have to have that conversation with me I just simply watched how she was, and my folks been married since :wow:

Neither did my mother. She found a man who would never demand such childish, pathetic behavior and would laugh at the idea being submitted to as if he'd married a dog. That was 37 years ago.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Neither did my mother. She found a man who would never demand such childish, pathetic behavior and would laugh at the idea being submitted to as if he'd married a dog. That was 37 years ago.
Respect my parents always did everything 50/50 both worked my dad didn’t tell me no bs like don’t go to college and focus on being a housewife :dead: he told me to go get mines:wow: besides that’s the only man I can truly rely on and my brother and that’s it lol

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not being argumentative
Not critiquing or criticizing men
Stating my opinion in a brief, respectful and non-emotional manner
Being "happy" and smiling more
Being complimentary
:ohlawd: Instant wife material.

Its been the blueprint for millenia. We really dont ask for that much. :hubie:

Last edited:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Hi ladies

I do it. It's nice to me what men will do for you when you present that side to them. I don't abuse it though. The men in my age group are almost always surprised by it. One guy thought I was messing with him and became kind of mean to me. I didn't get it until after I found out how he grew up. He apologized but I decided to leave that situation alone and blocked him. Some guys are happy and will want to do things together and for me. Others don't know what to do, lol. I don't feel like it's my job to guide them. I want them to figure it out and take action.

I grew up in a family with gender roles. Both sides of my parents family. So I know what I want. I plan to date towards that. The only thing is I think I'm too nice. Maybe raised too nice and some try to take advantage. I just end it when I sense that.

I tried it with older men and I think the heck not. They take full advantage. Have to be careful with that. They court better though.
You’re so adorable.