Ladies Ever Consider Submission as a Way to Win?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Submission is just knowing where and when to place your energy. When there is a person who you can trust to handle shyt or if you know they are capable enough. You can let them handle things. You don't have to be in control of everything. It's part of partnership.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Funny thing to me is the OP did it, saw how powerful it was and then went back to her old stuff :mjlol:

They just can't help themselves :pachaha:

Pretty much. This is why brehs are getting their passport bro on.

Had my girl admit that I made her more of a "woman". That she willingly makes me food, cleans my clothes and I've never mentioned the word submission :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This shouldnt be this hard to understand
from the people that own half the money
and 100% of the p*ssy.

Men are Like puppies.
Rub our stomach.
Tell us were good boys
and feed us.

We will learn the tricks you want
and stop shytting where we eat.
Its the oldest Jedi mind trick in the book!
Hot plate.
Stroke ego.
A solid dose of p*ssy.
That man will work and kill anybody
but the mail man that hit that porch unannounced.

CatPiss was here.....
ihfwMDz.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This shouldnt be this hard to understand
from the people that own half the money
and 100% of the p*ssy.

Men are Like puppies.
Rub our stomach.
Tell us were good boys
and feed us.

We will learn the tricks you want
and stop shytting where we eat.
Its the oldest Jedi mind trick in the book!
Hot plate.
Stroke ego.
A solid dose of p*ssy and quality neck
That man will work and kill anybody
but the mail man that hit that porch unannounced.

CatPiss was here.....
ihfwMDz.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
Fixed

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
My wife and I rarely argue, but when it occurs, its almost always in the car. So recently on a road trip I told my wife that if she asked me to take a specific route, exit, or lane, vs saying the way I chose is wrong, she'd always get what she wants. I asked her when have you ever said, "Baby, can you take this way instead? Can you do it for me, please?" She got quiet. Then I asked, "How do you think I would respond to such a request?" She remained quiet. Sadly, I'm sure she's already forgotten about that conversation.

Daps
My wife and I rarely argue, but when it occurs, its almost always in the car. So recently on a road trip I told my wife that if she asked me to take a specific route, exit, or lane, vs saying the way I chose is wrong, she'd always get what she wants. I asked her when have you ever said, "Baby, can you take this way instead? Can you do it for me, please?" She got quiet. Then I asked, "How do you think I would respond to such a request?" She remained quiet. Sadly, I'm sure she's already forgotten about that conversation.

This is how all of them are, bro. The west (yes, the west cause it ain't that way overseas, word to @MikelArteta, please correct me if I'm wrong) has these heffas thinking that they are equal to a man in every single way, so they're walking around with the pride of a man not realizing how offputting it is for a woman to approach a man in that manner. I run into the same issue you run into.

Even check out the OP of this thread. She tried it, and admitted that she got nothing but positive results from it. But something in her just wouldn't let her commit to this long-term. Why? Cause it's a pride thing for them.

I tell this woman over here all the time that she got the pride of a man. I'm supposed to be a proud. I'm supposed to be a prideful man (to an extent) because that's what gets me motivated to succeed. That's what makes me not take no mess off of another man. That's what makes me defend me and mines if it comes to that.

As a man, I get nothing but respect from other men because of that. But when a woman approaches a man with that type of pride and arrogance, it is literally foul and disgusting.

Why would a man want to do anything for you? If a woman approaches me with the attitude of a man, then I'm inclined to treat her the same way I would treat another man.

But if she approaches me in a soft and demure manner, asking instead of demanding, I would feel ashamed to not do what she's asking me to do, if it's something that's within my power to do and it isn't a bad suggestion.

These hoes got it twisted out here, and then wonder why they can't find a man or get treated the way they do.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
There's an epidemic of "strong woman" syndrome where a certain catastrophic double standard lives...

1. You deserve all of the credit for success...but no accountability for failure.

Thus leads to false entitlement... near narcissistic behavior and lack of compassion for other's trials errors and self worth.

Only way out of this is to hold women accountable for their failures.

Watch this Lizzo shyt that's going on...they are turning their heads around three times to avoid calling her out on her hypocrisy.

House of cards.

:francis:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I view it from this perspective. Its not like my wife wants to drive. She doesn't want to lead. At the end of the day, she just wants us to get to our destination, so my question is always, "Why fight for the lead, if you don't want the responsibilities that come with it? Just sit back and enjoy the ride." It not like women don't have major influence in mens' lives though. Men work hard and compete with each other their entire lives, primarily to share the spoils with a woman and family. So women simply just need to use the persuasive powers that got them in their current position. I've always loved this line from the movie, 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding':