Ladies, How Does It Feel To Go From A Big Penis To A Small One? And Vice Versa (Serious)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a woman so I'm not familiar with the vagina and how it can expand, shrink and adjust to a sexual partner's penis size.

So, if you go from a big penis to a smaller one, does it feel like you have no walls pertaining to the guy with the smaller penis?

And does the opposite happen for the opposite situation, going from a smaller penis to a bigger one?

How long does it take for your vagina to adjust to new penis sizes? :jbhmm:

I am genuinely curious. :jbhmm:

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
I'm not a woman so I'm not familiar with the vagina and how it can expand, shrink and adjust to a sexual partner's penis size.

So, if you go from a big penis to a smaller one, does it feel like you have no walls pertaining to the guy with the smaller penis?

And does the opposite happen for the opposite situation, going from a smaller penis to a bigger one?

just start small and work your way up OP.

Archangel

Banned
Daps

200.gif