Ladies, How Does It Feel To Go From A Big Penis To A Small One? And Vice Versa (Serious)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I wish I could just borrow a vagina for a day. I wouldn't fukk no dudes doe :ufdup: Id go and buy different size dildos and see for myself what these women feel. Why are female orgasms so intense? When I cum, I just :leostare:

But what's crazy doe, sometimes it feel good as fukk to piss after I nut :why:
Now this is some suspect shyt.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Adults still thinking p*ssy gets permanently stretched out from sex :mjlol::francis:
:wtf: You even read the thread? I clearly asked how long it takes for the vagina to adjust to different penis sizes. shyt, if the vagina didn't shrink, then after child birth it's over.

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
I wish I could just borrow a vagina for a day. I wouldn't fukk no dudes doe :ufdup: Id go and buy different size dildos and see for myself what these women feel. Why are female orgasms so intense? When I cum, I just :leostare:

But what's crazy doe, sometimes it feel good as fukk to piss after I nut :why:

Women have 30,000 more nerve endings down there than we do.

There's trade offs in life with everything, yeah they have to go through bullshyt like pregnancy pain, menopause, periods and etc. But at the same time god gave them the ability to feel and have nuts that we will never ever get to experience/fathom. shyt kinda not fair. :mjcry:

Like I've had nuts where my eyes starting shaking and rolling to the back of my head. Be having me wondering if I was a female a nikka probably would've died from sensory overload.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
U could do that now. I wanna experience a female orgasm. :noah:
35351044.jpg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Women have 30,000 more nerve endings down there than we do.

There's trade offs in life with everything, yeah they have to go through bullshyt like pregnancy pain, menopause, periods and etc. But at the same time god gave them the ability to feel and have nuts that we will never ever get to experience/fathom. shyt kinda not fair. :mjcry:

Like I've had nuts where my eyes starting shaking and rolling to the back of my head. Be having me wondering if I was a female a nikka probably would've died from sensory overload.
I had this when I pissed after a nut:sadcam:My body is fukked up. I think all of the edging I did in HS fukked me up.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
OP like, "is it everything that I thought it'd be?" :mjgrin: