Ladies, How Does It Feel To Go From A Big Penis To A Small One? And Vice Versa (Serious)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
It's not about length

Women have said this over and over and over

Thicker dikks feel better than skinny ones

The only difference in sensation is a grip/stretch thing upon penetration or a feeling of "fullness" inside

Skinny dikks don't provide that feeling. ....all dikk feel the same after about 20 stokes
I'm not just talking about length but thanks for answering.

I didn't know this :patrice:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It's not about length

Women have said this over and over and over

Thicker dikks feel better than skinny ones

The only difference in sensation is a grip/stretch thing upon penetration or a feeling of "fullness" inside

Skinny dikks don't provide that feeling. ....all dikk feel the same after about 20 stokes
No homo but explain size queens then

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
No homo but explain size queens then

It's psychological

A man with the appearance of a big thick dikk seems more masculine and more like "a prize"....it's more visually stimulating

Similar to guys liking hourglass shapes or fat asses and will say the doggie feels better or they are more excited by that girl. ...when really her p*ssy likely feels not that much different than anyone else's

It's mostly mental

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I wish I could just borrow a vagina for a day. I wouldn't fukk no dudes doe :ufdup: Id go and buy different size dildos and see for myself what these women feel. Why are female orgasms so intense? When I cum, I just :leostare:

But what's crazy doe, sometimes it feel good as fukk to piss after I nut :why:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:salute: Explains why when I'm horny i don't have any standards. All women feel the same. I don't even know what a loose p*ssy feels like.

It's psychological

A man with the appearance of a big thick dikk seems more masculine and more like "a prize"....it's more visually stimulating

Similar to guys liking hourglass shapes or fat asses and will say the doggie feels better or they are more excited by that girl. ...when really her p*ssy likely feels not that much different than anyone else's

It's mostly mental

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish I could just borrow a vagina for a day. I wouldn't fukk no dudes doe :ufdup: Id go and buy different size dildos and see for myself what these women feel. Why are female orgasms so intense? When I cum, I just :leostare:

what in the world:gucci:

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps

That honesty.:wow: