Lamar's Legacy Tracker...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
He's not That Guy. I'm trying to wait until the end of the game before further comment, but there's alot to say about homie from this game---->and most of it isn't positive...

@L. Deezy you gotta join me in here later because I'm pretty sure you and I have some similar analysis on this nigha Lamar...

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
He's not That Guy. I'm trying to wait until the end of the game before further comment, but there's alot to say about homie from this game---->and most of it isn't positive...

@L. Deezy you gotta join me in here later because I'm pretty sure you and I have some similar analysis on this nigha Lamar...

Lol

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The most disappointing thing was Lamar put on by far the worst performance of the 4 QBs this weekend
The other 3 QBs all performed well enough to win
Goff missed a few throws and his limitations moving and throwing off platform showed but he was also throwing some dimes out there and was completely let down by his receivers multiple times. I counted 5 big drops (St-Brown, Laporta, Reynolds 2x & Jamo)
Lamar was just way off target on his deep throws especially. 10 points in a championship game is damn embarrassing

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The most disappointing thing was Lamar put on by far the worst performance of the 4 QBs this weekend
The other 3 QBs all performed well enough to win
Goff missed a few throws and his limitations moving and throwing off platform showed but he was also throwing some dimes out there and was completely let down by his receivers multiple times. I counted 5 big drops (St-Brown, Laporta, Reynolds 2x & Jamo)
Lamar was just way off target on his deep throws especially. 10 points in a championship game is damn embarrassing
To be fair... Chiefs had the best pass defense out of all the teams. Then again I don't get with Sneed and McDuffie out there how you keep just trying to beat them with deep balls down the sideline where the wr has to win convincingly.

The question of why didn't Lamar take the running lanes will probably me answered beret when all 22 film comes out - today?

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
His career is over after this year? :lupe:
No but we’ve seen other players be killed and they have nowhere near the accolades or the rep for choking in the post season like Lamar.

Like this is ridiculous. So basically all you need at the moment is to score two touchdowns to beat these dudes in the playoffs

premier58

All Star
Daps
@premier58 Why ain’t they debating his legacy dawg?! I just want the energy and criticism to be equal. Pat gets shytted on with rings. Josh at least has gone bar for bar with Pat in the playoffs. But Lamar gets a pass cause he’s cool with Kodak black?
Its transparent trash. If Brock Purdy performed like that, he would be getting skewered on every network!! Lamar gets treated with kid gloves.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Cook him dawg @murksiderock

Treat em like you would Pat
He's a Paper Soldier until further notice, a Regular Season Warrior. We've seen his type before, most notably with Manning...

Everything has been discussed, but he's basically the flashier version of Dak. Timid with taking the running lanes available, his passing regresses terribly, and in general he's way too emotional I a negative sense. Every game this nikka stomping his feet and yelling about something, and you can also see him wear his lack of confidence in these playoff games when he needs to make plays...

The overthrows are inexcusable, he was sailing passes like a mf. The pick into triple coverage is inexcusable, what was he looking at? He's not a Big Game quarterback...

As it stands he's one of the 4 elite guys in The League. But there's Mahomes and there's a gap to the other three, Lamar, Allen, Burrow. And honestly, I've never seen Burrow choke, and I saw him outplay Mahomes in Kansas City, and he's the only one of the three who has beaten Mahomes. So he's over Lamar, I'd rather have Burrow...

I saw Allen choke last year at home, and he didn't choke this year but had some bad plays down the stretch. At least I've seen him go blow-for-blow with Mahomes, Lamar doesn't look like he belongs on the same field as Pat. So if I'm numbering it, Lamar is #4, and that could be temporary, as there are some guys coming up who could very much turn out to be better players than Lamar...

He's a winner, he's winning 12-13 games/year, but he's not a playoff guy and I'd much rather have the QBs I know will show up in the postseason...