Lamar's Legacy Tracker...

premier58

All Star
Daps
@premier58 Why ain’t they debating his legacy dawg?! I just want the energy and criticism to be equal. Pat gets shytted on with rings. Josh at least has gone bar for bar with Pat in the playoffs. But Lamar gets a pass cause he’s cool with Kodak black?
This is correct!! Josh has went blow for blow consistently with Pat and he certainly played way better than Lamar did today. He got lambasted everywhere for it!!! Truthfully, i dont think people Lamar up there with the Allens and Burrows, despite the MVPs. He escapes criticism because the expectations are lesser. Damn an MVP, O would take prime Russ over Lamar anyday of the week!!!

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Its transparent trash. If Brock Purdy performed like that, he would be getting skewered on every network!! Lamar gets treated with kid gloves.
I've seen more from Brock the last two weeks than I've ever seen from Lamar in the playoffs. Brock very easily could've been part of the reason the 9ers lost either game, and yet he made quite possibly the biggest plays for his team to win both games. Purdy is mentally tough in a way its apparent Lamar isn't, and way less diva-ish and emotional...

If Purdy's abilities ever improve, his ceiling is high because he certainly has the resiliency and fortitude to play in these games. He ain't gonna win em all but he's already showing that you can't count him out...

You can count Lamar out if he's down...

premier58

All Star
Daps
@murksiderock show Manning a little pass. He played most of his career in a wayy more physical era where you could use physicality to intimidate an offense and fukk up their timing. Lamar plays in the easiest era ever for Quarterbacking and routinely underperforms. The gameplan Belichick conjured up for the Rams and Colts couldnt even be played today. QB hits used to be treated like body blows. Now you hit a QB a milisecond late to make him feel you, its a momentum changing 15 yard RTP penalty.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@murksiderock show Manning a little pass. He played most of his career in a wayy more physical era where you could use physicality to intimidate an offense and fukk up their timing. Lamar plays in the easiest era ever for Quarterbacking and routinely underperforms. The gameplan Belichick conjured up for the Rams and Colts couldnt even be played today. QB hits used to be treated like body blows. Now you hit a QB a milisecond late to make him feel you, its a momentum changing 15 yard RTP penalty.
If Lamar could get hit the way you could even in just the 00s, he'd probably be even worse...

premier58

All Star
Daps
I've seen more from Brock the last two weeks than I've ever seen from Lamar in the playoffs. Brock very easily could've been part of the reason the 9ers lost either game, and yet he made quite possibly the biggest plays for his team to win both games. Purdy is mentally tough in a way its apparent Lamar isn't, and way less diva-ish and emotional...

If Purdy's abilities ever improve, his ceiling is high because he certainly has the resiliency and fortitude to play in these games. He ain't gonna win em all but he's already showing that you can't count him out...

You can count Lamar out if he's down...
I agree totally. Couldnt be more on point. I knew Lamar was gonna choke on the first drive when he slid on second down. Biggest game of your life and you are not going for the first down?!?! Whoa!!! Predictably, there is an incomplete pass on 3rd down and they go 3 and out.

premier58

All Star
Daps
If Lamar could get hit the way you could even in just the 00s, he'd probably be even worse...
One of the reasons Pat is so dominant is because he can run around without fear of a real KO shot. Old school defenders would hit you with their crown to your chin to send a message and punish you.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Same amount of wins in the post season as Ryan Tannehill except he has less touchdowns, more interceptions and a much worse QB rating.

Brock Purdy has double the amount of post season wins that Lamar does already.

Better than Allen and Burrow apparently :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I agree totally. Couldnt be more on point. I knew Lamar was gonna choke on the first drive when he slid on second down. Biggest game of your life and you are not going for the first down?!?! Whoa!!! Predictably, there is an incomplete pass on 3rd down and they go 3 and out.

This was the play that did it for me. He had a step or two on Sneed and he just let up and went down.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

This was the play that did it for me. He had a step or two on Sneed and he just let up and went down.

So many inexcusable plays from him last night. Like, there's literally no excuse for this. Turn on the jets and angle towards the sideline, and if you can't outrun him, just run outta bounds. What he actually did was SOFT, play like you believe you can win the fukking game!

He's not mentally tough, he just isn't. And lest we forget, he wasn't "great" vs Houston last week, especially not in the 1st half. We now have 6 completed years of career to evaluate fam. He really isn't That Guy, so much talent, but I can't buy into this guy until he does some damage in the playoffs...