Lazy American students pay Africans to help them cheat

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile, the Nairobi city looks like this:

aerial-view-of-nairobi-cbd-buildings-looking-west-kenya-EHA190.jpg

Yet, CBS shot the entire news clip in the slums to fit a narrative. Like nikka, how is someone earing $2000 a month and living in the slums?????????
:mjlol:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see a damn thing wrong with it. Are we gonna pretend that theses Chinese and Indians don’t have whole villages in their homelands doing homework and essays for them?:jbhmm:

And I’m actually happy for them because those kenyans have finally plugged themselves into the global economy the way Indians did techSupport and Nigerians were doing with crypto not too long ago. It’s waste of talent to speak the same language as both the UK and US but still be broke.

I will also note that during undergrad I noticed the white students doing this same thing with their poorer members and even distributing answers through frats. So it’s honestly a dog-eat-world out here.:yeshrug:

:huhldup:

Hopefully he doesn't work on any high-rise apartments.
If we being real, most work is learned on the job. You are useless to most professions immediately after school or certs. This applies to engineering and even the sensationalism the news reporter was doing for med school. If my doctor can pass the their in-person 80+hr school clinicals, and complete a 60+ hr per week residency, then I don’t give a damn that he didn’t do his homework.:yeshrug:

I can speak for engineering specifically (as my profession) and I can say that the last 2yrs of an engineering degree is practical stuff that is physically done in labs and groups, with a bunch of busy homework and assignments. That busy homework on partial differentials or physical chemistry is irrelevant to the job itself.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
More common than you think. In one of my college math courses, asians would cheat off me all the time and on one of my group projects for marketing, one of the classmates paid a Colombian chick to do our assignment for 70 bucks.

It's called being resourceful. You think white bosses and associates got there* because of intelligence?
:dwillhuh: They're dumb as shyt. The dumbest people on this planet are white people.

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
More common than you think. In one of my college math courses, asians would cheat off me all the time and on one of my group projects for marketing, one of the classmates paid a Colombian chick to do our assignment for 70 bucks.

It's called being resourceful. You think white bosses and associates got their because of intelligence?
:dwillhuh: They're dumb as shyt. The dumbest people on this planet are white people.
Exactly. But if our history with them since 1492 has taught us anything is that these people are masters of outsourcing

Everything they got today was earned off of someone else's back