Lazy American students pay Africans to help them cheat

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Boo hoo. When I was in college the Indians had the whole curriculum before the semester started.

One the first week a said " Hey sandbreh what's all them papers you got already ?"
:jbhmm:

He said " My breh who works in the field now took these classes a few years ago, I have all the handouts exams and everything "
:win:

This right here. Its usually their older brother who did the exact curriculum and collected every exam/solution and resources for them to breeze through the course with little to no effort.

Once I caught wind of that and realised these indians only excelled because of that and not cause they were smarter, I started imitating that shyt and scouring high and low for past years' materials from every source I could get my hands on. One school holiday I decided to self-teach 4 of the courses I was gonna take in t he upcoming semester.

Got a 100% for the first time ever in my college years for my first Real Analysis test I wrote that next semester. Lets just say that holiday I realized how good I was at self-teaching academic concepts. The rest is history :wow:

To this day I still log in to arxiv.org and read through scientific technical research papers and understand them on my own with no assistance.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile, the Nairobi city looks like this:

aerial-view-of-nairobi-cbd-buildings-looking-west-kenya-EHA190.jpg

Yet, CBS shot the entire news clip in the slums to fit a narrative. Like nikka, how is someone earing $2000 a month and living in the slums?????????
:mjlol:

Cause 2000 a month is crums..:what: