Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Meanwhile, the Nairobi city looks like this:

aerial-view-of-nairobi-cbd-buildings-looking-west-kenya-EHA190.jpg

Yet, CBS shot the entire news clip in the slums to fit a narrative. Like nikka, how is someone earing $2000 a month and living in the slums?????????
:mjlol:
:wow: Wakanda foreva

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Did it during my college years but now the market is very saturated. A story could be about ocean pollution in Africa and the western media houses will still seek such a backdrop to do their reporting in, with brief cuts to plastic waste on the beach and an interview with a marine biologist. That's all they show of the place, but it's their media so their rules.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If these brothers and sisters were living here in the US they'd be crushing it even more :wow:

Those few that get here do crush it. Africans and specifically Nigerians are the most educated and highest academically achieving immigrants even though people like to believe its Asians. But the Coli told me they are getting hand outs and not earning their spots...

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Buncha nikkas at my uni was doing this shyt, can even tell em what grade to aim for to not make it hot :obama:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Those few that get here do crush it. Africans and specifically Nigerians are the most educated and highest academically achieving immigrants even though people like to believe its Asians. But the Coli told me they are getting hand outs and not earning their spots...
As racist as yall are. This is facts. Ya'll are some smart ass racist motherfukkers that hate black people.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I wrote people’s papers in college :yeshrug:

businesses hire consulting firms to do all of the heavy lifting

CEOs have assistants who prep them for meetings

fiverr exists
Call centers in India exist
Etc.

this isn’t an indictment or shameful. It’s the worldwide norm :manny:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Boo hoo. When I was in college the Indians had the whole curriculum before the semester started.

One the first week a said " Hey sandbreh what's all them papers you got already ?"
:jbhmm:

He said " My breh who works in the field now took these classes a few years ago, I have all the handouts exams and everything "
:win:

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I was doing this too. Only, ironically, my customers were mostly African. Made some good money but people kept trying to cheat me on the prices. :stopitslime: