Lethal weapon tv show...are we too old for this shyt?

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Shows expire on Hulu homie. Don’t be mad at the show that’s the game :russ: Until someone makes it worth the studios while to do a serious licensing deal, then it is what it is just like the rest of Fox’s shows.

A lot of Fox shows that aren't on Netflix or Amazon, actually have their whole catalog and current episodes on Hulu. No excuse for them not to.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A lot of Fox shows that aren't on Netflix or Amazon, actually have their whole catalog and current episodes on Hulu. No excuse for them not to.

Different studios. Lethal Weapon is a WB show, so WB is going to make that deal, I believe. Fox owns the broadcast rights but WB produces.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully Crawford gets his act together. He's great in that role. The funny and unpredictable loose cannon. It looks like him and Damon have great chemistry, at least on the finished product. Also don't see how he can be recast with someone that would do the role justice.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was shocked at how the ratings are for this show

That white cac needs to get it together because he won't be eating like he can eat now again

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Lethal Weapon's Clayne Crawford Reacts to 'Incredibly Distressing' Reports of Bad On-Set Behavior

By Michael Ausiello / April 24 2018, 1:59 PM PDT

lethal-weapon-fox-clayne-crawford-apology.jpg

Courtesy of Fox

Lethal Weapon co-lead Clayne Crawford is speaking out in the wake of reports that his hostile work behavior could lead to the Fox drama’s premature cancellation.In a lengthy statement posted on Instagram, the Rectify alum called Monday’s headlines “incredibly distressing,” before going on to detail a pair of incidents that led studio Warner Bros. to reprimand him.

Read Crawford’s full statement below:

“It is true that I have been reprimanded twice during the past two seasons of ‘Lethal Weapon.’ The first reprimand was because I reacted with anger over working conditions that did not feel safe or conducive to good work under the leadership of a guest director and assistant director, who, in turn, were angry at my response. I met with human resources, I apologized for my part of the conflict, and I completed studio appointed therapy in October. I even shared a sizeable portion of my paycheck with one of the parties involved, per the instruction of the studio.

The second reprimand happened just a few weeks ago during the episode I was directing. An actor on set felt unsafe because a piece of shrapnel from an effect hit him. It was an unfortunate event that happened in spite of all precautions and procedures being followed. I take responsibility for the incident, because I was in charge of the set. I absolutely love, respect, and care for my crew and cast and would never intentionally jeopardize so many jobs. Moreover, I love the process of filmmaking and television. I appreciate and respect the work of everyone involved. It takes a village, and I am incredibly sorry if my passion for doing good work has ever made anyone feel less than comfortable on set or feel less than celebrated for their efforts. Furthermore, I apologize to all the crew and cast for any negative attention ‘Lethal Weapon’ is receiving because of these incidents.

I take great pride in treating everyone in life with dignity and kindness. I am very grateful for my job, and I work extremely hard at it. I have a responsibility to do good work for my coworkers, my family, and my home state, and most especially for the fans. I hope they will stick with me and stick with the show.”

Reps for Warner Bros. and Fox once again declined comment.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Where’d you catch that at?

Lethal Weapon on Verge of Cancellation Due to Clayne Crawford's Behavior

Per Deadline, Crawford has “been disciplined several times over complaints of emotional abuse and creating a hostile environment.” The issue reportedly intensified in recent months to the point where several actors and crew members on the Fox drama do not want to be on set with Crawford. A source tells TVLine that studio Warner Bros. is considering recasting Clayne’s Martin Riggs role — possibly with a female — to play opposite Damon Wayans’ Roger Murtaugh in a potential third season.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Good shyt. I read deadline but didn’t peep the tvline report. Don’t think they’d kill him off in the finale since it’s already shot but maybe write him off at the beginning of season 3 but it’s risky. Probably more risky than recasting. The appeal of lethal weapon is Riggs and Murtaugh so essentially you’d have a female doing a Riggs impression while not being Riggs which is worse than just making her stand on her own two as a separate entity.

Deadline reported last night that he and Damon have beef now and are barely speaking to each other. Said the relationship is “beyond repair” so we’ll see how that goes