• Prince

Votes: 18 26.5%

• Total voters

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My mother finally chose Prince after his death...and I'm not surprised, Prince really had a way with the ladies that Mike's shy nature kept him from achieving, even though the nikka still was getting panties thrown at him too.

For me tho its MJ, and listening to Prince's music hardcore the last few days proved it to me. With Prince, he's a musical genius, a level of talent that can't be matched. When I'm listening to his bass lines up on 777-9311 and Sexy Dancer, its showing me how this dude was a god on the guitar. But I feel as though my place is to listen and enjoy his music. My job is to simply listen in awe to his god given talent and be amazed.

With MJ though, his presence feels more inviting. When I'm listening to PYT, next thing you know, I'm standing up and dancing. I can't listening to Bad without even attempting one sorry ass moonwalk. I feel like with MJ, his energy flows into you and next thing you know, you're dancing to the same shyt he is. And for me, that's why MJ is better.

But when I say MJ better, its not like I'm saying Prince is trash. I'd say Mike is MJ in the 91 Finals and Prince is Magic in the 91 finals. One a lil bit better, but both completely superior to the rest.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Prince for me, he was great at everything he did, and the fact he could play so many instruments ontop of being a great performer and song writer? :smh: You could show up at one of his performances and he'd be just as amazing on the keys as he is with a guitar, shyt made no kind of sense how gifted he was.

I love em both though, but the edge to Prince.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Mike was the best entertainer of all time. Prince is the better musician and writer. Mike was making great entertainment while Prince made great art. I enjoy Mike's music better because I've always been a straight hip hop and R&B guy but I can't deny that Prince's overall talent was greater. Plus I'm from South Minneapolis so I gotta ride for Prince