• Prince

Votes: 18 26.5%

• Total voters

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
MJ was for everyone but he aligned himself with white people. That's why I never fukked with his solo work tough. J5 is one of my all time favs. Lol this is why I don't share my opinion of MJ. People catch feelings. But you gotta be honest with yourself my man. His kids are white people. He aligned himself with white people and took a long walk away from black music which is usually edgy. MJ didn't threaten the standard at all.

Prince pushed lines with his presentation, his music, and his opinions. That's black to me. Being unafraid in the face of these crackers. MJ let this demons slander him and call him horrible things. If MJ would have come home he'd probably still be alive.
Got damn there are some really stupid ass motherfukkers on this planet....you say all this shyt....but what about all the gay shyt prince did???....dancing with his ass cheeks out at the MTV awards....:scust::scust:.....

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
MJ was for everyone but he aligned himself with white people. That's why I never fukked with his solo work tough. J5 is one of my all time favs. Lol this is why I don't share my opinion of MJ. People catch feelings. But you gotta be honest with yourself my man. His kids are white people. He aligned himself with white people and took a long walk away from black music which is usually edgy. MJ didn't threaten the standard at all.

Prince pushed lines with his presentation, his music, and his opinions. That's black to me. Being unafraid in the face of these crackers. MJ let this demons slander him and call him horrible things. If MJ would have come home he'd probably still be alive.

What? I dont see how any of MJs solo work could be said to not be edgy. Thats one thing his music was known for, being edgy and breaking barriers.

Im curious as to what lines Prince pushed with his presentation other than the feminine clothing. Assless chaps is black? Leggings and speedo's is black? The videos for his songs are for the most part terrible foggy 3 minute band snippets, so you cant be talking about that for presentation.

MJ bought up these "crackers" publishing and owned half of one of the largest publishing companies in the business. Thats not black? Prince was nowhere near being in that position.

If Mike didnt have vitiligo a lot of his problems would have never reached the point that they did.

Last edited:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
If we're talking just music then I go with Prince no doubt

I see why a lot of people vote for Mike tho

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I have to go with Michael. I've watched him perform and was captivated and in total awe.

Prince is a great in his own right for sure but I find myself needing to be in a certain mood for his music/performance.

Michael had versatility on lock! :mj:

Daps
Mj was better. Critically acclaimed albums and hits that spans over decades. I don't care for prince`s music. He was supremely talented tho.

Mj music still holds up to this day.

Mj was the goat entertainer on stage. One of the best writers in the music industry, and had a vision of how he wanted his music to sound like sonically(both underrated) . One of the best singers ever with the most recognizable ad-libs ever. The music videos, how he was able to take his predecessors` dance moves and made them better was amazing. The best dancing style I've ever seen. A lot of artists are eating off of the path that he left on the music industry.

Off the wall is the greatest album ever created imo.

That's all he know is music. He gotta be the greatest of all time.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Bad, favorite album of all time. Prince the better musician but MJ was the artist and entertainer. He touched people like prince never could.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What? I dont see how any of MJs solo work could be said to not be edgy. Thats one thing his music was known for, being edgy and breaking barriers.

Im curious as to what lines Prince pushed with his presentation other than the feminine clothing. Assless chaps is black? Leggings and speedo's is black? The videos for his songs are for the most part terrible foggy 3 minute band snippets, so you cant be talking about that for presentation.

MJ bought up these "crackers" publishing and owned half of one of the largest publishing companies in the business. Thats not black? Prince was nowhere near being in that position.

If Mike didnt have vitiligo a lot of his problems would have never reached the point that they did.

I'm glad you brought this up. Mike was straight up cursed with bad luck. He had low self esteem but he went through a series of unlucky events that excarcerbaed it.

1. The vitiligo like you mentioned

2. Breaking his nose trying to do a dance move and then having a series of nose jobs after the first one got fukked up.

3. The pepsi incident that fukked up his scalp and he started wearings wigs.

But to get to the topic of the thread I waver and can't really make a decision. I do hate though how people make it seem Prince was blemish free. Prince released over 35 albums, we all know aint no way in hell everyone was great. But people harp on MJ and say he was releasing wack shyt.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I'm glad you brought this up. Mike was straight up cursed with bad luck. He had low self esteem but he went through a series of unlucky events that excarcerbaed it.

1. The vitiligo like you mentioned

2. Breaking his nose trying to do a dance move and then having a series of nose jobs after the first one got fukked up.

3. The pepsi incident that fukked up his scalp and he started wearings wigs.

But to get to the topic of the thread I waver and can't really make a decision. I do hate though how people make it seem Prince was blemish free. Prince released over 35 albums, we all know aint no way in hell everyone was great. But people harp on MJ and say he was releasing wack shyt.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Quincy Jones produced the biggest MJ albums. Prince wrote and produced Prince, The Time, Sheila E, Vanity/Apollonia 6. Aint no comparison.:yeshrug:
Quincy didnt even think billie jean, a song mj wrote & produced by himself, was good enough for the album. mj had to convince him. and mj wrote & produced 9/11 songs on bad by himself.

qj was no more of a contributor to those albums' success than mj was.

i always notice some of you prince fans downplay mj's creative accumen, by over- inflating quincy's contributions, just to elevate prince.

what kinda insecure bullshyt is that?