Lettuce discuss toxic femininity...

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Most women have princess syndrome and accordingly overestimate themselves. So even at the time of marriage the woman still likely thinks she "settled " for him

Remember that convo we had about archaic dating practices and them changing? Do you think this will because it seems toxic and problematic.

Toxic femininity.

Shout out to the breh @Qohelet for giving get this a name.

We need to address this family,cause this is problematic..... people are out here overestimating themselves and feeling like they settled for someone instead of allowing themselves to be happy? This is very problematic family.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
yes it is. i'm not sure how to make someone feel as if they've gotten something special other than removing that same coveted object from them to show them what i'd be like without undervalued object.

Daps
Interesting :lupe:

Perfect time to use this illustration again

633A4C28-607D-41A4-AB6C-3DA7A521808F.jpg

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
This is a function of culture more than anything. The only way I can see it changing is by changing American society or making your daughter live in some crazy country where the women don't have rights and get stoned for looking at men in public.

Women's studies is a legit major, we're close to having a woman president, a woman can cry rape unsubstantiated or not and ruin a man's life, you can be an all out ho and still get wifed up by the best, you can get custody of the kids and alimony and never have to work again. Is there anything we can't have ? :blessed::blessed:

WATTBA. American women are the product of entitlement in many regards. What can u do ?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This is a function of culture more than anything. The only way I can see it changing is by changing American society or making your daughter live in some crazy country where the women don't have rights and get stoned for looking at men in public.

Women's studies is a legit major, we're close to having a woman president, a woman can cry rape unsubstantiated or not and ruin a man's life, you can be an all out ho and still get wifed up by the best, you can get custody of the kids and alimony and never have to work again. Is there anything we can't have ? :blessed::blessed:

WATTBA. American women are the product of entitlement in many regards. What can u do ?
This is why MRA's and the red pill exist.
:ufdup: Take notes. Fellas you heard it from the horses mouth.

Daps
you can be an all out ho and still get wifed up by the best, you can get custody of the kids and alimony and never have to work again. Is there anything we can't have ? :blessed::blessed:

97E8B3EB-5913-4664-8E49-46B8C07D41AB.jpg

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Literally putting a price on the p*ssy you was born with:francis: problematic :francis:

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The notion that some women have that they are legitimately never wrong is what baffles me.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I didn't make the statement. @princess125 did. Why are you directing this at me? I'm just bringing it to light.

Not directing at you, just the person who said it and anyone who cosigns the mentality. This is the genesis for dudes hating on the women in their communities. "Most black women are aggressive/angry/ghetto" stereotypes based on the group ppl see in their projects or on their block.