Lettuce discuss toxic femininity...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
1) A woman wrote the orginal comment.

2) I would trust her judgement about female behaviors because she exhibits them.

3) I'm not basing this off of anything but her experiences as a woman and nothing going else. What are you basing comment on? :francis:

I think you're not paying full attention to her response. She didnt deny the existence of the princess mentality, but she also didnt say it completely captured the mindset of all women. She said it was cultural, and to her point holding unrealistic expectations of potential dating partners isnt gender exclusive. Bruhs on here constantly talk about how they wont settle for anything less than a beautiful woman with a perfect thick body, educated but humble, can cook and clean and has "traditional values", but also be interesting and have hobbies and an engaging personality, be a virgin or a very limited dating history, but also be a freak. The build-a-broad mentality.

Even in the "rate this girl" threads, very attractive women get trashed as being lacking everyday.

Y'all just need to log off the internet, and make real connections with the opposite sex. You cant just sit on the internet complaining all day. Talking about "men go their own way", how gay is that? If you have difficulties making real life connections with women then that sounds like a personal problem, honestly.

"If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son..."

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
This is why MRA's and the red pill exist.
:ufdup: Take notes. Fellas you heard it from the horses mouth.

:stopitslime:
Black feminism is obviously nothing but fukkery & white ass kissing. Why fall for the same okie doke so many sisters fell for?

It don't get no more toxic than Shea Butter Twitter :scust:

Only feminists can turn something so great like Shea Butter and ruin it
:francis:

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
I agree it is more wide spread. But to quote pac." We were given this world we didn't make it."
But we are making this environment though. Men hold women to a disgusting low standard. Back in the day a woman couldn't get shyt if she was a whore and wasn't domesticated. Nowadays average women are fukking everything in sight in college and are getting married when they can't even turn on a stove. All the while men have become less chauvinistic and well rounded.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
But we are making this environment though. Men hold women to a disgusting low standard. Back in the day a woman couldn't get shyt if she was a whore and wasn't domesticated. Nowadays average women are fukking everything in sight in college and are getting married when they can't even turn on a stove. All the while men have become less chauvinistic and well rounded.
Again I agree with you, but to say that started, really started with us isn't being honest. Society does change in 1 generation and the taste makers or those who hold their access are still older people.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think you're not paying full attention to her response. She didnt deny the existence of the princess mentality, but she also didnt say it completely captured the mindset of all women. She said it was cultural, and to her point holding unrealistic expectations of potential dating partners isnt gender exclusive. Bruhs on here constantly talk about how they wont settle for anything less than a beautiful woman with a perfect thick body, educated but humble, can cook and clean and has "traditional values", but also be interesting and have hobbies and an engaging personality, be a virgin or a very limited dating history, but also be a freak. The build-a-broad mentality.

Even in the "rate this girl" threads, very attractive women get trashed as being lacking everyday.

Y'all just need to log off the internet, and make real connections with the opposite sex. You cant just sit on the internet complaining all day. Talking about "men go their own way", how gay is that? If you have difficulties making real life connections with women then that sounds like a personal problem, honestly.

"If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son..."
this is a joke thread, breh.

AlSo.

I have a girlfriend I interact with her everyday I also have a female best friend.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
This is a function of culture more than anything.

Women's studies is a legit major, we're close to having a woman president, a woman can cry rape unsubstantiated or not and ruin a man's life, you can be an all out ho and still get wifed up by the best, you can get custody of the kids and alimony and never have to work again. Is there anything we can't have ? :blessed::blessed:

Women's studies is a joke and you'd be laughed out any interview u went to.
You need to find a sucker to marry you to get alimony. A sucker with money

Outside of celebrities most ran thru broads get no man at all, I've seen tons of broads sad lonely and desperate at 30 plus.

Keep exaggerating tho, your just waking up some lame squares

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Again I agree with you, but to say that started, really started with us isn't being honest. Society does change in 1 generation and the taste makers or those who hold their access are still older people.
I don't know if I can agree with that. Older people still expect their kids to hold traditional values but it's us who have shun them. For example you have parents who tell their daughters you'll never get a man to marry you of you don't cook, etc. But it's the daughter herself who has taken it upon herself to not learn how to cook.

It's not older people who are thirsting on Instagram, so how can they be responsible for when the thots have inflated egos as a result of the attention?

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't know if I can agree with that. Older people still expect their kids to hold traditional values but it's us who have shun them. For example you have parents who tell their daughters you'll never get a man to marry you of you don't cook, etc. But it's the daughter herself who has taken it upon herself to not learn how to cook.

It's not older people who are thirsting on Instagram, so how can they be responsible for when the thots have inflated egos as a result of the attention?
If a person was taught to cook by a parent that's a skill they need to live. If your parents didn't teach you to value it then they gave you the wrong values...

this is a joke thread.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Women's studies is a joke and you'd be laughed out any interview u went to.
You need to find a sucker to marry you to get alimony. A sucker with money

Outside of celebrities most ran thru broads get no man at all, I've seen tons of broads sad lonely and desperate at 30 plus.

Keep exaggerating tho, your just waking up some lame squares
Ok