Loaded Lux just surpassed "Ether" and the Obama speech with this 1[GOAT BATTLE VERSE]

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That verb verse was :wow: but I'm not seein how its a bite.

Watch Verb's blog he did discussing the calicoe v lux battle. Theres footage that he shows where Lux is chilling/discussing with Method man and Redman about the Verb vs Holla battle and most especially the 3rd rd. The entire time lux is talking about it he is like :ooh: and even method was :bow: praising Verb's round. I aint goin lie it was a bite. They both were discussing the father/son relationship between the battler and their pops, Verb's rd focused more on the son (how holla grew up in a good 2 parent home) and Lux's focused on the father (wasnt a gangster but a flunkie). Not to say that Lux wouldnt have came up with the scheme w/o Verb's performance but it's undeniable that it was HEAVILY influenced by it. I cant knock Lux for it tho.

With that said I still have to say Verb's 3rd to me is hands down the greatest. Once that "Aye Big Gerald", "Yessir", "Now thats how you talk to your son" happened I literally lost it. I had to pause it and I went crazy :mindblown:, I have never had that type of reaction watching a battle EVER. That shyt is the definiton of a fatality if I ever seen such.:wow:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Lux shyt was terry soft compared to this. He had his dad there, in his city, and got him to react.

Stop it. Obviously lux struck a nerve with you on during that 3rd verse. His shyt hit waaaaay harder than Verb shyt. Both of em sonned their opponents, but Lux went deeper with it than verb. Holla wasn't shouting out his pops every chance he got and bragged about how street nikka he was, Calicoe did. This is why Lux's verse was more vulgar. The nikka completely shytted on Hollows pops, completely. Verbs diss was on some "be a better father", but Lux was on some "ya father aint shyt and he will never be" type of diss.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
the second he called his mom a queen and said any man would be happy to make her they bride i just knew...he was building shyt up for that "work"...

he came at such a compelling angle its fukking hard to be in cal's shoes and be angry for a justfying reason...nikka respects ya moms for working hard while your drug dealing/hustling/killa dad was in jail spouting rhetoric about continuing to do the negative shyt, how calicoe is stuck where he is promoting the same shyt he was promoting, how his dad wasn't even the LEADER of BMF but a side nikka, how Cal had the pride and talent of a good artist and he'd WANT his own son to have that type of pride in himself and his own father...shyt was awe inspiring PLUS he added intensity AND jokes here and there with that South Central line, the cock fighting, etc. THEN he compared his "real nikka" status to legit black historians...add my nikka Busta Rhymes and everybody in the crowd catching the holy ghost at this nikka lux's sermon...shyt was immaculate brehs

:lawd:
YOU GON GET THIS WORK, nikka

tumblr_ma805s9kiR1qg1ry6o1_250.gif

:scusthov: :scusthov: :scusthov:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So a nygga clearly chokes the 1st round, loses the 2nd, and won due to the fact that he went ham in the 3rd. FOH nyggas, shyt was not no one sided battle like you lame nyggas are making it look. The nygga lost the 1st 2 rounds, Cal aint choke on the 2nd and he was killin that nygga, FOH, nygga aint win the whole battle off 1 dominant round.

WHO GOT THAT BREAD DOE

Lost the first round due to choke...THAT'S IT!!...won every other round...u trippin...Lux was WAY too advanced for that annoyin ass nikka Calicoe...

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Wtf happened to real battling? Pre-writtens with no beats.. Repeating verses cuz u f'd up... Dressing up?

Anyone use to go to open mic battles in the city? With a dj and two cats freestyling? Where'd all that go?

Man shut the fukk up. :flabbynsick::old:

Representar

All Star
Daps
That 3rd round when he transitioned from praising his mom and the pride he's dad instilled in him then went ham on him had me like :wtf: :merchant: :ohhh: :skip: :ooh: :whew:.
What made it more effective was Calicoe was ignoring him then when he started to acknowledge him because of the praise Lux was like :troll: :lolbron: and just went in, I actually started to feel sorry for Calicoe he got mentally molested :scusthov: