Loaded Lux just surpassed "Ether" and the Obama speech with this 1[GOAT BATTLE VERSE]

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Watch Verb's blog he did discussing the calicoe v lux battle. Theres footage that he shows where Lux is chilling/discussing with Method man and Redman about the Verb vs Holla battle and most especially the 3rd rd. The entire time lux is talking about it he is like :ooh: and even method was :bow: praising Verb's round. I aint goin lie it was a bite. They both were discussing the father/son relationship between the battler and their pops, Verb's rd focused more on the son (how holla grew up in a good 2 parent home) and Lux's focused on the father (wasnt a gangster but a flunkie). Not to say that Lux wouldnt have came up with the scheme w/o Verb's performance but it's undeniable that it was HEAVILY influenced by it. I cant knock Lux for it tho.

With that said I still have to say Verb's 3rd to me is hands down the greatest. Once that "Aye Big Gerald", "Yessir", "Now thats how you talk to your son" happened I literally lost it. I had to pause it and I went crazy :mindblown:, I have never had that type of reaction watching a battle EVER. That shyt is the definiton of a fatality if I ever seen such.:wow:

I see what you're saying, but he shouted out that exact battle early in the 3rd verse, then took it a whole different direction.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:datazz:

LuxPlague.gif

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
fahreal, this is an example of an unsung event that gets no major media attention or will get no social analysis on its positive contribution on generations

Lux just addressed and planted seeds in the consciousness of alot of folks in the audience, those in the building and those watching the video :to:

+rep OP....didn't know about this battle

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
fahreal, this is an example of an unsung event that gets no major media attention or will get no social analysis on its positive contribution on generations

Lux just addressed and planted seeds in the consciousness of alot of folks in the audience, those in the building and those watching the video :to:

:comeon:

it was a gotdamn battle rap, the whole point of it is who can "shock n awe" people the most..lux didn't mean any of that positive shyt he said,lol

• Dap
Reactions: dre

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Puffy thinkin about his daddy :to:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:comeon:

it was a gotdamn battle rap, the whole point of it is who can "shock n awe" people the most..lux didn't mean any of that positive shyt he said,lol

:russ: at your attempt to dismiss that work he put in.....bu bu it's just a battle rap. You probably one of these against the grain types

To shock and awe with truth:ahh:

To have a nikka on stage figgity after having the BS he takes pride in, summarized and completely dissected on how it negatively impacted his view of the world and his family structure was spine chilling. Especially when you add perspective of the audience and how that cycle also applies to them:obama:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
That 3rd round when he transitioned from praising his mom and the pride he's dad instilled in him then went ham on him had me like :wtf: :merchant: :ohhh: :skip: :ooh: :whew:.
What made it more effective was Calicoe was ignoring him then when he started to acknowledge him because of the praise Lux was like :troll: :lolbron: and just went in, I actually started to feel sorry for Calicoe he got mentally molested :scusthov:

This man knows.
Sh*t was just perfect.
Mastermind sh*t :whoo: