Loaded Lux just surpassed "Ether" and the Obama speech with this 1[GOAT BATTLE VERSE]

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
but also, does it tie into the phrase "why they disrespect Dog"
Dog , God?

Yeah, he did a backwards flip on that too.

It was mainly the evil to live backwards line that got the crowd going :wow: as it was done perfectly and quick to go over everyone's head. I didn't catch it till he actually paused. Gave me time to figure it out for a second there :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Yeah, he did a backwards flip on that too.

It was mainly the evil to live backwards line that got the crowd going :wow: as it was done perfectly and quick to go over everyone's head. I didn't catch it till he actually paused. Gave me time to figure it out for a second there :laugh:

:laugh:

don't feel noway about that bruh, I got hit in my head too on that line.....I was only able to get the Dog reference, but totally missed the evil joint, which is the core of what he was saying :wow:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
remix6mojj.gif

Trying to get on that Remix.

Of course Busta Rhymes had to be there :usure:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He had dreaaaams of a lear jet, but he gon leeeeeeean like aaliyahs jet :sadcam:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Been saying "he gon' get that work" quite a few times around the office this week. Briefly explained what it was from since no one here would even know what the hell I'm talking about. Overheard my boss slam her phone after getting cussed out by a client. Went to see what's up and she said "he gon' get that work" .... she's a 54 year old white lady. :laff: