Loaded Lux just surpassed "Ether" and the Obama speech with this 1[GOAT BATTLE VERSE]

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
yo.. anybody ever been killed or roughed up over this URL shyt. nikkas be sayin some scathing shyt. :whew:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I would of never heard of this if it wasn't for the op so thanks :cheers:

Man :whew: that was entertaining as fukk. Lux owned that stage and the crowd. Someone needs to put a beat to that last verse and it'll be song of 2012. They did it for Bis' they should do it for this one :yes:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This can inspire people to do better. WHen you get in a niccas soul like that, he has no choice but to change. Imagine if that freestyle was spit across to the like of Ross or Jeezy.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
yo.. anybody ever been killed or roughed up over this URL shyt. nikkas be sayin some scathing shyt. :whew:

I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet either. But dudes getting into this have to know its no holds barred and that's what makes the battle, or else you'll just have generic bars being spit that could apply to any opponent. Luckily most these guys know that and even though the attacks are personal, they still dap afterwards. Well, not this battle anyway as I think it was more than personal as Calicoe kept calling out Lux for awhile now.