Mac Jones looking like he wants to cry after being benched :beli:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
U know Belli had to be disgusted :scust: to get dude outta there, with 2 mins to go....:bryan:

After the last gaffe...

Belli - "I've seen enough...get that MFer outta there!" :camby:

Assistants - "But coach it's only 2 mins left?" :dahell::manny::mjtf:

Belli - "IDGAF! Get that MFer outta there!" :ufdup::beli:
Beli:
mc-mahon-approve.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He’d look great in San Francisco…

I’m not here to defend Mac Jones BUT he’s dealing with a terrible GM and poor coaching staff. That organization doesn’t value skill position talent, constantly whiffs in drafts and expects QBs to just be Brady IE the best ever.

We’re about to have a draft where NE has a top 5 pick yet I’d bet money that Marvin Harrison Jr won’t be in the top ten of their draft board. I’m not saying NE needs to draft Harrison Jr, the point is that their assessment of talent is fukked beyond repair. You can pretty much guarantee they will draft someone in the top 5 who isn’t a top 15 prospect.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
U know Belli had to be disgusted :scust: to get dude outta there, with 2 mins to go....:bryan:

After the last gaffe...

Belli - "I've seen enough...get that MFer outta there!" :camby:

Assistants - "But coach it's only 2 mins left?" :dahell::manny::mjtf:

Belli - "IDGAF! Get that MFer outta there!" :ufdup::beli:
Highkey that last int Mac threw looked terrible

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

I’m not here to defend Mac Jones BUT he’s dealing with a terrible GM and poor coaching staff. That organization doesn’t value skill position talent, constantly whiffs in drafts and expects QBs to just be Brady IE the best ever.

We’re about to have a draft where NE has a top 5 pick yet I’d bet money that Marvin Harrison Jr won’t be in the top ten of their draft board. I’m not saying NE needs to draft Harrison Jr, the point is that their assessment of talent is fukked beyond repair. You can pretty much guarantee they will draft someone in the top 5 who isn’t a top 15 prospect.
It’s kinda crazy how every qb in that Trevor Lawrence draft all got drafted by the wrong team

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

You already know Bill will be drafting nikkas from El Paso and colleges that only come on ESPN after midnight EST