Mac Jones looking like he wants to cry after being benched :beli:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:camby: This is his 3rd or 4th time getting benched this season and they keep trotting him out there. He has continuously shown incompetence and is clearly a charity case at this point.

I wish black QBs got this many chances.

This

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Juju(what's left)
Devante(what's left)
Kendrick Bourne(nah)
Mike Gesicki(nah)
Hunter Henry(what's left)

Bill has done this kid no favors from development to the actual product on the field..

Just because Tom could turn shyt into sugar, that's an extreme exception with Tom.

Bill didn't even give creh a quick white slot receiver at least :dead:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Getting benched when you're a bad quarterback has to be the worst feeling. Any other position, you know you can play your way back onto the field, especially because players constantly rotate in to give starters a breather anyway. But a QB on the bench just stays on the bench. And becoming the starter is so much about perception, once you get benched there's a realistic chance that you will never be given another shot again.

For him he was benched last year too though and this year. He has many lives.

broller

Veteran
Daps
That poor cac :mjcry:
I love it. Can't stand that CAC
Mac-Jones-Obama.jpg

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Getting benched when you're a bad quarterback has to be the worst feeling. Any other position, you know you can play your way back onto the field, especially because players constantly rotate in to give starters a breather anyway. But a QB on the bench just stays on the bench. And becoming the starter is so much about perception, once you get benched there's a realistic chance that you will never be given another shot again.
Unless you're Nathan Peterman :dead:

premier58

All Star
Daps
@Remote I understand the premise of your post, but Wew Welker was one of the greatest route runners/ unguardable players in league history. He wasnt just above average or good, he dominated. As far as Mac Jones goes, I knew he was a fraud when he went and got a patent for MJ10. Showed me he was a guy that focused on the wrong things and believed his own hype. And when he screamed in agony when he sprained his ankle. What a p*ssy!!