MAGA Carta Jay-Z is Mad at Colin Kaepernick

Uno

Superstar
Daps
DISAPPOINTED IN KAEPERNICK... 'Turned A Legitmate Work Out Into A Publicity Stunt'
11/17/2019 8:15 AM PT
c7e92736ff054ca7a4cf7f789c356d9c_md.jpg

EXCLUSIVE
Getty

Jay-Z is unhappy with the way Colin Kaepernick handled his workout on Saturday -- our sources feel Colin "turned a legitimate workout into a publicity stunt."

As we previously reported, Colin bailed on the NFL's workout Saturday and held his own workout instead. Colin claims he wanted transparency -- insisting the NFL would not allow him to have media at the workout.

Sources close to Jay-Z tell us ... Jay is unhappy with the way things went down because he feels the league was genuine in trying to give Colin an opportunity.

Colin went through with his workout at a high school nearby and reviews are mixed. Some scouts are reportedly impressed with Kap's arms strength and talent. And, others are reportedly saying he looked average at best.

66dae4be4b925bb8a49ba78e1f5c8f9a_md.jpg

BACK IN ACTION
TMZSports.com
Now, the waiting game begins ... and we'll see if an NFL team will pull the trigger and sign the 32-year-old QB.

Stay tuned ...

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
He’s protecting his interest. Not making excuses for Jay but he never had the power to make a team sign Kaep regardless of his intentions.

I don’t see why Kaep would want to walk on egg shells in a league that clearly doesn’t want you.

I’d rather tryout for the CFL.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You'd think Hov would recognize a set up when he sees it. Maybe he was in on it. No footage and the ability for anonymous sources to claim Kaep looked terrible would be the end of his chapter. I don't like how Kaep changed the venue without much time for teams to adjust but outside of that? Gotta do what you have to do to not get set up.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
He’s protecting his interest. Not making excuses for Jay but he never had the power to make a team sign Kaep regardless of his intentions.

I don’t see why Kaep would want to walk on egg shells in a league that clearly doesn’t want you.

I’d rather tryout for the CFL.
Anybody that really just wanted to play football would've done this a long time ago. He'd rather keep engaging in this sideshow with the NFL for attention.