THIS IS LIKE SAYING MELO
SHOULD HAVE SIGNED WITH THE G LEAGUE
SINCE HE LOVES BASKETBALL SO MUCH
INSTEAD OF SITTING OUT FOR A YR.

YOU nikkaS CANT BE SERIOUS
WITH THESE TRASH ASS POSTS.
:devil:
:evil:

I don't why y'all keep bringing up Melo like his situation was comparable to Kaepernick. Melo only missed a year as opposed to 3. Melo also wasn't trying to get back into a league who he sued and clearly doesn't fukk with him. If Melo hadn't played in the NBA in 3 years I'm sure he would've said fukk the NBA and moved on like Kaepernick should be doing.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yeah if football is his passion then it shouldn’t matter what league he’s playing in. At the end of the day he got paid, spread his message and could make decent money/play the game he loves.

I just don’t understand trying to work for someone who is blatantly sabotaging your career.

Yea i don't get it. It's not like he didnt have success in the league....he coulda played in the CFL or AAF and brought that league much viewership

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Whole thing was just a complete joke to begin with

any team interested could of had him come in for a workout for months shyt years now
"NFL teams wanted the workout so they wouldn't get singled out for having interest in Kaepernick"-:comeon:

Like Kaepernick is such a dangerous guy any team that wants him is so afraid to bring him in that they need others to show they're willing to look at him as well so they can feel safe about touching him :unimpressed::martin:

Last edited:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Kap fukked up, imo.

He says he did it for transparency.

He could've had his ppl record the workout and leak it out too.

Why move the shyt an hour away 20 minutes before it's supposed to start?

I'm the kinda guy that won't hire a prospective employee if they're late. This is akin to that, imo

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Kap fukked up, imo.

He says he did it for transparency.

He could've had his ppl record the workout and leak it out too.

Why move the shyt an hour away 20 minutes before it's supposed to start?

I'm the kinda guy that won't hire a prospective employee if they're late. This is akin to that, imo

the NFL wasn't gonna allow that :gucci: