• Don't say anything, if the guy wanted it reported he would have reported it

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Ask the the victim if he wants to report it

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Report it

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Does he know there's video? If he doesn't, he probably didn't report it out of a fear he wouldn't be believed. I would talk to him and try to suss out his feelings on it, then tell him it was captured on video.

Personally, I would just report it. People who can't control themselves in a work environment shouldn't be there.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
But what should the women who saw the video do? She doesn't know how the victim feels about it but she also doesn't want to embarrass him if he doesn't feel comfortable discussing it.
Report it anyway. If it was indeed a sexual assault then the assaulter needs to get in trouble. If it was two people fooling around while on the clock where everyone can see they both need to get in trouble

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
So a friend of mine was telling me about this situation at her job. She's pretty upset about it but she is unsure what to do. The situation is regarding 2 homosexual male employees.

Basically 1 guy started jacking this own dikk through his clothes and then grabbed the other guys hand and forced him to touch the first guy's dikk.

The guy forced to touch wasn't visibly upset but rejected the advance and then rejected several more from the first guy which included attempted nipple grabs and arm kisses.

The second guy has not reported the incidents but it was caught on camera by my friend.

I know this thread isn't from Harlem :dame: but if you were in this situation as the one being sexually harassed/assulted how would you want this situation to be handled (whether you are gay or straight)?
Affirmative action must be taken

Sexual harassment shouldn't be ignored

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Report it anyway. If it was indeed a sexual assault then the assaulter needs to get in trouble. If it was two people fooling around while on the clock where everyone can see they both need to get in trouble
They all still gotta work together after this, Snitching might blow back on her and make shyt uncomfortable from now on.

Ain’t like she was the one getting touched.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Does she supervise any of the people involved?

If so, she has a responsibility to act according to company policy otherwise she on the hook. She witnessed and recorded it.
She's a supervisor but not for the people involved and not for that shift. She stumbled upon the video on accident.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Screenshot-20230823-144647-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230823-144557-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20230823-144803-Brave.jpg

Why are you so desperate for another man's phone number? You're in my dms begging for my number :dame:
You got nikkas on here that try that fakkit shyt too

Why

Superstar
Daps
I would knock him out and then press sexual harassment charges. This is a case of self-defense, so with any decent lawyer I would be exonerated if trialed for a battery charge.

Ahh, misread it. Them are two dudes, I would mind my business.
:deadrose:That last sentence got me

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Does he know there's video? If he doesn't, he probably didn't report it out of a fear he wouldn't be believed. I would talk to him and try to suss out his feelings on it, then tell him it was captured on video.

Personally, I would just report it. People who can't control themselves in a work environment shouldn't be there.
I don't think either guy knows that there is a video. But this is what I think as well. Flirting is one thing. Forcing someone to touch your dikk is way over the line.