• Report it

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a friend of mine was telling me about this situation at her job. She's pretty upset about it but she is unsure what to do. The situation is regarding 2 homosexual male employees.

Basically 1 guy started jacking this own dikk through his clothes and then grabbed the other guys hand and forced him to touch the first guy's dikk.

The guy forced to touch wasn't visibly upset but rejected the advance and then rejected several more from the first guy which included attempted nipple grabs and arm kisses.

The second guy has not reported the incidents but it was caught on camera by my friend.

I know this thread isn't from Harlem :dame: but if you were in this situation as the one being sexually harassed/assulted how would you want this situation to be handled (whether you are gay or straight)?
What is your friends job description, and why was she watching the video?

She can always approach the guy being harassed, and tell him what she saw. She can then leave the ball in his court to decide if he wants to pursue anything,

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What is your friends job description, and why was she watching the video?

She can always approach the guy being harassed, and tell him what she saw. She can then leave the ball in his court to decide if he wants to pursue anything,
Q1 Loss prevention
Q2 Loss prevention