RollingStone: Ciroc Owner Diageo Trying To Drop DIDDY From Deleon, "A Rapist Can Never Be The Face Of A Brand After 3 Sexual Assault Lawsuits"

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Jay Z and his team ACTUALY have real stake and ownership in Ace Of Spade and Dusse. I'm thinking Puff went after Diageo in the bold manner he did after seeing Jay have his way and get them M's from the Dusse situation.
Puff owns Deleon.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I didn't understand what Diddy was doing in the Ciroc situation.
I get trying to leverage Diageo into providing more support to Ciroc but he forced them to drop him entirely from the brand. Anyway, I guess it doesn't matter now.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not about defending him - fukk him if he did that shyt.

But they probably knew all of this and were protecting him until they didn’t want to pay him anymore.

Fair . Respect your take breh

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not about defending him - fukk him if he did that shyt.

But they probably knew all of this and were protecting him until they didn’t want to pay him anymore.
It’s always about the money. That’s why I can’t take any of these people popping up with stories, seriously.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt jay z has plenty of dirt that can bring him down. If they wanted too

Lmao like what would that be? Dont listen to what the birds on LSA say. Statue of limitations already passed for any drug dealing he did.

The Foxy Brown situation was a rumor. She denied it..but even if she was lying...i dont defend it but we know in those days it seemed normal girls in high school to have an older boyfriend outside of HS

Now he was nothing like R Kelly though and that Foxy Brown shyt still could have just been a false rumor

Jay is also less of a sexual deviant and has more self control than Diddy when it comes to that. I doubt Jay was out here drugging chicks for sex

If anything they would just bring down Jay the legal way just by giving him the "We decided to go another direction" after they stop doing business with hip hop acts

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt jay z has plenty of dirt that can bring him down. If they wanted too
Like what?
I don’t care for the man, but the hatred that he and his wife get is mind boggling. For some reason people would love to see them fail.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
defend known rapists who had a big hand in Big and Pac not blessing us with more music brehs. Fukk puffy
Both things could be true at the same time. Puffy is a violent deviant and a crook, but the liquor company might have used that dirt to attack him.

And….Pac is the primary reason why he and Big are dead.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Tread lightly DeLeon is all I'd say. If hip hop turns on ciroc that could be more damaging. Ask Adidas
People only messed with Ciroc because of Diddy anyway :yeshrug: I don’t think this will make us want it more. There’s more liquors out here lol. I know one guy who swears by Ciroc and that’s pretty much it.