RollingStone: Ciroc Owner Diageo Trying To Drop DIDDY From Deleon, "A Rapist Can Never Be The Face Of A Brand After 3 Sexual Assault Lawsuits"

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Difference is Jay has the solid foundation of a strong marriage with one of the most powerful woman in entertainment. Not saying Jay don't have dirt under his fingernails, but he just has a more solid foundation in which to wage a prolonged battle against a powerful corporation. Also, Jay doesn't have Diddy's habits - he seems more focused.

Bullshyt jay z has plenty of dirt that can bring him down. If they wanted too

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mfs don't be knowing what they talking about. Like Adidas crawling back because they lost big time $$$ dropping Ye didn't happen. I don't drink hard liquor but damn near every black function I've been too in the last decade had Ciroc. Mfs even call it that Puff Daddy shyt. The champagne drinkers even switched up once Moet was on some bullshyt and went to Ace because Jay-z said so.
Adidas came crawling back? didnt they just release his sneakers under a new name and flexed on that trump supporting c00n?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Jay is not the majority owner of a company that is making most of his bread.

All these cats sell their image/clout to big corporations. That's what they do.

People are shytting on Diddy 'lack of business' acumen now because his cards got pulled. But cats were not saying that 10 years ago.

The same thing can happen to Jay or 50.
Anyone who thinks Jay is a better business man than Diddy is on fukking crack. lol. ONLY reason Diddy has gotten away with bullshyt for so long is cause of his business connections.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still say these motherfukkers are the ones who got the media focused on Diddy after he called them out for being racist.
defend known rapists who had a big hand in Big and Pac not blessing us with more music brehs. Fukk puffy

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Difference is Jay has the solid foundation of a strong marriage with one of the most powerful woman in entertainment. Not saying Jay don't have dirt under his fingernails, but he just has a more solid foundation in which to wage a prolonged battle against a powerful corporation. Also, Jay doesn't have Diddy's habits - he seems more focused.
I don’t think Jay is waging a prolonged battle against a corporation. He is a promoter and will just cut ties and move on to promoting another brand for equity. Diddy as a business owner is more likely to have business “beef”.

I think Jay is better at getting money, but Diddy has been a better business owner.