RollingStone: Grammy Winner Tiffany Red Accuses DIDDY Of Sexual Abuse & Backs Up Cassie Claims

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's only getting worse for Diddy, folks thought this would be over quickly :francis:
He's the type of dude that has just done too much fukked up shyt to others. People have literally been telling stories about this guy for over 25 years. He was a money making influential machine then. Now he's seen as played out and in the way. So those who once shielded him from his very own wrong doings have now cut him loose to fend for himself.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Daps
It’s @Neo The Resurrected ONE boy:ufdup:

And again….. we ain’t over here accusing ANYONE of ANYTHING.

But it’s been confirmed :hubie:

All of them knew what was happening behind the scenes with Weinstein and if the stuff with Puff is true, they all knew about that too.

There's a lot of people who should have been thrown in prison along with Weinstein as either Co conspirators or people who knew and didn't say or do anything.

I don't want to hear it. All of them are evil hypocrites.

Daps
Fight back how ???

Yeah ain't no fighting he can do at this point. I still say dude should move to Bali. Cause even if he is innocent, how can you prove that? How can you prove that you did not rape someone 20 or 30 years ago?

I believe he put hands on Cassie.

But I believe all the sexual stuff was consensual and using ONE example where she wanted to stay at a party and didn't want to do it that night doesn't mean that she wasn't with it the previous nights or the nights that came after.

That's like me saying "yeah that night my woman woke me up, I wasn't in the mood and told her no :damn: "

And somebody using that to say I never wanted sex with her before that night or after that night.

These hoes be lying.