Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Report it

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So a friend of mine was telling me about this situation at her job. She's pretty upset about it but she is unsure what to do. The situation is regarding 2 homosexual male employees.

Basically 1 guy started jacking this own dikk through his clothes and then grabbed the other guys hand and forced him to touch the first guy's dikk.

The guy forced to touch wasn't visibly upset but rejected the advance and then rejected several more from the first guy which included attempted nipple grabs and arm kisses.

The second guy has not reported the incidents but it was caught on camera by my friend.

I know this thread isn't from Harlem :dame: but if you were in this situation as the one being sexually harassed/assulted how would you want this situation to be handled (whether you are gay or straight)?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Should have been a fight justified by a clear case of self defense.

For law abiding 9-5ers, it’s Time to file charges now…
But what should the women who saw the video do? She doesn't know how the victim feels about it but she also doesn't want to embarrass him if he doesn't feel comfortable discussing it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
But what should the women who saw the video do? She doesn't know how the victim feels about it but she also doesn't want to embarrass him if he doesn't feel comfortable discussing it.
She need to mind her business, They might actually already be fukking if dude bold enough to do that

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
She should do nothing. Handle her work and keep it moving. If she wanna get involved in fukkery she better make sure to have a good lawyer and a good resume. We talking about work right? She down to play with her money?

Now that I think about it, she on some fukkery too. Taking videos of a nikka jacking his dikk at work instead of telling him to stop?!?!

:gucci:

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
Why? Do you think it could end up bad for her?
Possibly, and there should be resources in place to properly address these problems. I would NOT interfere as a third party. It’s up to the victim to seek help. If they seek help than I would say become a good witness if she has info to help the investigation to get that degenerate out her work place.