Malik Yusef : "Kanye West Is Bi-Polar/Schitzo And Doesn't Take Meds"

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Dentist reference was a reference to a Chris Rock joke. Notice he mentions 'Dave Chappelle' after that - he probably got them confused.

Chris Rock said rich black people with endless accolades and fame end up living next to white Dentists. They not THAT rich and that's the successful ones.

Dentists that run their own practice are rich to be fair, also factor in that many probably from conservative who families tend to make good informed financial decisions with their large incomes, its not really a good comparison but I get what he was trying to say.

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
Lexapro, Kanye, & Me: Molly Lambert On The Ghosts Of SSRIs

"it was bizarre that none of the prescribing doctors could explain exactly how the Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) worked. The terminology they used was so vague: Your brain makes the happiness neurotransmitter serotonin, and in a person who is depressed or anxious the serotonin gets absorbed back into the brain (where?) too quickly. SSRIs ostensibly slow down the reabsorption process. It was described to me in a way that implied it was too complicated to explain, which also sounds suspiciously like someone who doesn’t fully understand what they’re talking about.

...when the withdrawal really set in. I experienced the phenomenon known as “brain zaps,” which feels something like it sounds — like a chill down the spine but in the brain. I felt crazier than I had ever felt in my life, alternating between feeling terrified of leaving the house and leaving the house and then feeling terrified to be there. I felt scared to be alive, all the time, and lucidly aware of how mentally imbalanced I felt. I self-medicated mostly with bong hits and tried to get back on the Paxil, but it no longer worked. When I told the doctors about the side effects I was experiencing, they essentially told me I was not experiencing anything like that, and I felt like I was dealing with the gaslighting “in on it” doctor from Rosemary’s Baby.

But hearing Kanye talk about going off his Lexapro, I started to reframe his recent run of Twitter sprees as something other than just record promo...People are afraid to talk about mental health because it’s traumatizing, and nobody wants to be seen as a nut. Like Tony Soprano’s, Kanye’s mental health is wrapped up with his machismo and specific mother issues..."
The neuroscience classes payed off brehs:wow:

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
kanye seems normal to me tbh

life must be shytty sometimes when you got loads of people watching and talking about you
this.

Its real easy to judge someone that lives a completely different life than you.
Imagine walking outside right now...and there are 10 geeks w/ cameras asking you stupid ass questions...
...yea, you would be acting funny too.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I've always thought Kanye just had only child syndrome. Most only children I know have some of his symptoms just not as extreme as his.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye's not actually crazy.. it's a gimmick

Bipolar doesn't mean you are ccrazy it's just a mental health disorder where you have swings of mania to depression.

It's unlikely to go undiagnosed with black people & one reason is that we are too quick throw the "crazy" stigma on mental health issues