Malik Yusef : "Kanye West Is Bi-Polar/Schitzo And Doesn't Take Meds"

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
this.

Its real easy to judge someone that lives a completely different life than you.
Imagine walking outside right now...and there are 10 geeks w/ cameras asking you stupid ass questions...
...yea, you would be acting funny too.

thats the life he wants tho...he lusted after it and married into it...he would kill himself if it all ended tomorrow...

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
I think Kanye is a hypomaniac

• A distinct period of persistently elevated, expansive, or irritable mood
  • Inflated self-esteem or grandiosity
  • Decreased need for sleep
  • More talkative than usual or pressure to keep talking
  • Flight of ideas or subjective experience that thoughts are racing
  • Distractibility
  • Increase in goal-directed activity or psychomotor agitation
  • Excessive involvement in pleasurable activities that have a high potential for painful consequences

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
He only said Bi Polar and Schizo because those were two guesses that came to head as to what he was diagnosed with.

Yeah I was confused as to why he said bipolar/schizo instead of AND because they are two entire different mental health disorders although untreated bipolar can evolve into like schizophrenia.

I'm bipolar. Been dealing with it since I was a pee teen. I don't think Kanye is tbh.

Daps
Yeah I was confused as to why he said bipolar/schizo instead of AND because they are two entire different mental health disorders although untreated bipolar can evolve into like schizophrenia.

I'm bipolar. Been dealing with it since I was a pee teen. I don't think Kanye is tbh.

People equate any emotional problems to bipolar. I think he has aspergers and is constantly under too much stress to function oroperly

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why everyone gotta stick a man in a box with a label on in this day and age? So what if he is this or that or whatever you want to label him? He ain't gotta conform for anybody like regular ass people with regular jobs. He works in an industry that caters to his behaviour. It ain't like he's accountable to anyone but his family and friends so I say let that man do him.:yeshrug:

What type of man is affected by the type of medication another man should or should not be taking anyway? :dame:

Ol' wishing he was Dr.Phil looking ass :umad:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Being bi-polar and schizophrenic isn't even close to the same type of diagnosis. It's like saying someone is sick, they have cancer or diabetes or something..

This lets me know that this dude is talking out of his ass..
Kanye should sue him...