Manny Pacquiao vs Lucas Matthysse? Oscar De La Hoya wants to make it

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Explain this Matthysse shine to me breh :mjlol:

Swift jus fought on NBC did over 3 million views... The highest selling fight in Brooklyn at the Barclays Center

While Matthysse jus fought in front of 800 at the TNA impact Zone

You wanna Talk about struggling with Bums....Jon fukking Molina dropped that fake tough guy twice...Caveman my face is my defense Provodnikov had the Machine contemplating life last month :88:

Oh N one last thing.......

:umad:
54457.2.jpg

#swiftset :demonic:

:walnuts:

Lucas is a bum, :laff:.

Jesus I wish Haymon would just let Thurman fukk Manny up :blessed:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Matthysse would beat anybody at 140...... except maybe Crawford. Bud is a special talent whose only downside may be his chin...

Swift sucks right now, I don't know wtf is going on with him but he's become an absolute disappointment
Neither the Molina nor Provodnikov fights were close. Swift on the other hand...

Arum's not going to go for it, but I'd love to see Lucas-Manny

...not saying he would win because Manny is still Manny fukking Pacquiao, you gotta be a first balot hall of famer to beat this guy :whew:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Matthysse would beat anybody at 140...... except maybe Crawford. Bud is a special talent whose only downside may be his chin...

Swift sucks right now, I don't know wtf is going on with him but he's become an absolute disappointment
Neither the Molina nor Provodnikov fights were close. Swift on the other hand...

Arum's not going to go for it, but I'd love to see Lucas-Manny

...not saying he would win because Manny is still Manny fukking Pacquiao, you gotta be a first balot hall of famer to beat this guy :whew:
:laff::laff:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
maKNEEsay happened. ever since that fight, danny been on a rapid decline while maKNEEsay lookin better than ever. giftset is salty cause the boxing world finally sees the light on his overrated ass. dude has zero hype surrounding him right now....like nothing. haymon prolly got rod salka's cousin in training camp as we speak. he fed him the corpse of lamont peterson and he got his ass whooped. haymon givin this dude layups and he still can't come through.

peterson beat his ass and had gift admitting defeat in his arms :Gift:

maKNEEsay softened him up then sweet pea hererra laid the blueprint
2k28hl.jpg

it's a wrap for this fukk boy:francis:

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
matthyse happened. ever since that fight, danny been on a rapid decline while matthyse lookin better than ever. giftset is salty cause the boxing world finally sees the light on his overrated ass. dude has zero hype surrounding him right now....like nothing. haymon prolly got rod salka's cousin in training camp as we speak. he fed him the corpse of lamont peterson and he got his ass whooped. haymon givin this dude layups and he still can't come through.

peterson beat his ass and had gift admitting defeat in his arms :Gift:

matthyse softened him up then sweet pea hererra laid the blueprint
2k28hl.jpg

it's a wrap for this fukk boy:francis:

Getting dropped twice by Jon Molina = Matthysse looking better then ever :88:

Delusional ass nikkas :mjlol: