Manny Pacquiao vs Lucas Matthysse? Oscar De La Hoya wants to make it

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Swift jus fought on NBC did over 3 million views... The highest selling fight in Brooklyn at the Barclays Center

Who gives a shyt? :heh:

nikka won becuz compubox was counting punches to the arm and shoulders of Peterson as punches landed.

Garcia is a bum and you know it.

Know you was watching that fight like :sadcam: and when the winner was announced you was like :whew:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Who gives a shyt? :heh:

nikka won becuz compubox was counting punches to the arm and shoulders of Peterson as punches landed.

Garcia is a bum and you know it.

Know you was watching that fight like :sadcam: and when the winner was announced you was like :whew:

Did you read what I was replying to or did you see a #swiftset post got your blood boiling N you :cape: with hate :rudy:

The nikka said #swiftset was jealous of matthysse shine :russ: he then proceeded to get slapped in the face with the cold hard facts :ufdup:

Garcia won because he threw 100 more punches landed the same amount of punches (more power) N was the aggressor while Peterson acted scary for 3/4 of the fight

But I'll let you tell it... im sure your maypac score was closer then your SwiftPED score even tho Swift did much better then PAC N Peterson much worse then Floyd....wonder why :mjpls:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
matthyse happened. ever since that fight, danny been on a rapid decline while matthyse lookin better than ever. giftset is salty cause the boxing world finally sees the light on his overrated ass. dude has zero hype surrounding him right now....like nothing. haymon prolly got rod salka's cousin in training camp as we speak. he fed him the corpse of lamont peterson and he got his ass whooped. haymon givin this dude layups and he still can't come through.

peterson beat his ass and had gift admitting defeat in his arms :Gift:

matthyse softened him up then sweet pea hererra laid the blueprint
2k28hl.jpg

it's a wrap for this fukk boy:francis:
:mjlol: i swear i thought i despised danny more than anyone on here but flex has me beat easily..im dying off this post

#matthyssemafia

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
matthyse happened. ever since that fight, danny been on a rapid decline while matthyse lookin better than ever. giftset is salty cause the boxing world finally sees the light on his overrated ass. dude has zero hype surrounding him right now....like nothing. haymon prolly got rod salka's cousin in training camp as we speak. he fed him the corpse of lamont peterson and he got his ass whooped. haymon givin this dude layups and he still can't come through.

2k28hl.jpg

:mjlol: at that PED beating smiley

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Did you read what I was replying to or did you see a #swiftset post got your blood boiling N you :cape: with hate :rudy:

The nikka said #swiftset was jealous of matthysse shine :russ: he then proceeded to get slapped in the face with the cold hard facts :ufdup:

Garcia won because he threw 100 more punches landed the same amount of punches (more power) N was the aggressor while Peterson acted scary for 3/4 of the fight

But I'll let you tell it... im sure your maypac score was closer then your SwiftPED score even tho Swift did much better then PAC N Peterson much worse then Floyd....wonder why :mjpls:

1. No one gives a shyt whose on Giftset level becuz sooner before later he's going to get exposed. I could care less about his numbers and what he sold out. He not that good and sadly, you know it. You're just reppin now becuz you've come too far to go back. :russ:

2. Yeah MayPac was closer becuz Peterson just flat out whupped Garcia's ass. I'm on record saying that Floyd could have buried Manny of he wanted to but for whatever reason, he didn't.

Just like the Messican Hero got exposed and had you throwing shyt in the ring, this piece of shyt gone break your heart too.

You know he not that good just like you knew Jr wasn't that good.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1. No one gives a shyt whose on Giftset level becuz sooner before later he's going to get exposed. I could care less about his numbers and what he sold out. He not that good and sadly, you know it. You're just reppin now becuz you've come too far to go back. :russ:

2. Yeah MayPac was closer becuz Peterson just flat out whupped Garcia's ass. I'm on record saying that Floyd could have buried Manny of he wanted to but for whatever reason, he didn't.

Just like the Messican Hero got exposed and had you throwing shyt in the ring, this piece of shyt gone break your heart too.

You know he not that good just like you knew Jr wasn't that good.

So in your feelings you gotta bring up jccjr :swagjccjr:

No one gives a shyt about whos on Swifts level then why reply to a conversation about that which had nothing to do with you friend :francis:...the Matthysse Stan puffed out his chest N got sent back to reality...instead of nikkas keepin it moving or telling the Matthysse Stan :whoa:nikkas wan call out #swiftset cuz we got you furious :brawklol:

Peterson whooped ass for 2 rds...before that you could easily give Swift any of the first 10 rds N the judges did jus that :walnuts:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

No one gives a shyt about whos on Swifts level then why reply to a conversation about that which had nothing to do with you friend :francis:...the Matthysse Stan puffed out his chest N got sent back to reality...instead of nikkas keepin it moving or telling the Matthysse Stan :whoa:nikkas wan call out #swiftset cuz we got you furious :brawklol:

Peterson whooped ass for 2 rds...before that you could easily give Swift any of the first 10 rds N the judges did jus that :walnuts:

That delusion :wow:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

You couldn't give any of that fight to Gift. He got smoked.

And the reason why I replied is becuz you're about as delusional as Amir Khan thinking we give a fukk about some Giftset. He LSC status to me right now.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Errybody on planet earth had the fight close cept the Coli Judges who always score Swifts fights fukked up N im delusional :russ:

I called Teddy Atlas out on that shyt. Tryna say that Peterson didn't do enough. I ask him what fight was he watching and how much is Al Haymon paying him.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Errybody on planet earth had the fight close cept the Coli Judges who always score Swifts fights fukked up N im delusional :russ:

Coli judges only score his fights wrong when he doesn't get the W. :francis: We already know what happens next, time to bring up a 135 jobber to help your boy get his confidence back. :ohlawd:

Face it breh can't make 140 without looking like shyt and no pop at Danny weight and above. Times up, but hey you'll always have the Messican hero. :francis:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Coli judges only score his fights wrong when he doesn't get the W. :francis: We already know what happens next, time to bring up a 135 jobber to help your boy get his confidence back. :ohlawd:

Face it breh can't make 140 without looking like shyt and no pop at Danny weight and above. Times up, but hey you'll always have the Messican hero. :francis:

I don't know how he don't see the writings in the wall. Unless he sees it and just won't admit it

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Coli judges wanted to give Zab a W...Coli judges had Matthysse up 5-1 wanted to give him a draw... I aint even gotta mention Herrera scores...same nikkas gave Matthysse EVERY round vs Molina even rds he was dropped in :mjlol:

These are the nikkas I argue with :mjcry:

If we being Serious for a moment Swift gasses when he's inactive... He gassed against Zab...fought Matthysse right after N didn't gas scoring a late kd....he fought 2rds (salka) in one year before PED N the nikka gassed horribly

His power is still there otherwise Peterson wouldnt of fought the way he fought plus ped was a supermiddle on fight night helped him eat those shots

The nikka needs to stay active...the nikka needs to move up completely... He ain't goin fill out to 147 when they talking bout fighting at 140...N im on the record if he fights at 140 im picking against him

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2k28hl.jpg

Pretty much the best short description of the scenario thus far.