Mark Cuban ETHERS "Broke" Donald Trump

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
?
I was speaking in a financial sense
If somebody kidnaps your favorite child, and asks you for a certain amount of money, if you can't come up with that money within 5 Business days, then you DON'T have it...

All this "this guy is worth this much and that much" is just a smoke screen for pocket watchers to get excited and live vicariously through their imaginary boyfriends...

"Money" DOES NOT exist...It is a religion that works because we have all bought into it...
Well more people worship capitalism than they do God, and often get the two confused.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Act like considering being a VP for Hilary doesn't make him a moronic liberal. He has stated he would LIKE to be a Republican supporter, but can't because of certain views of the party.

Can't wait for your demonic leader to get slaughtered.
Oh word?

Mark Cuban Open to Being Trump's (Or Clinton's) VP

I don't know why I'm even talking to a troll, but I've seen Cuban discuss his views on economics before and he is quite fiscally conservative.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kills the liability. That's absolutely what you do. People can sue him all he wants. He don't have shyt in his name compared to what his "companies" own.

me and wifey working now to get our properties we rent out in a company name to kill liability against us.

You can sue companies too, The company is there to protect your personal assets not the other way around lmoa

Floyd Mayweather got way more money than this nikka lmoa

if he was anywhere near has rich has he says he is, he would not have to scam people for 30,000 in his little trump university bullshyt so he could afford gas for his private jet.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Having cash sitting around doing nothing for you is stupid
Since when does cash sit around and do nothing? Its called interest. Cash reserves are VITAL. Gives you way more flexibility and allows you not to accrue as much debt or take on as much risk. It is good to have assets, but if you dont have much cash on hand you are way more suspectible to financial crises. Again, cash is KING, cash flow is QUEEN.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
So many people falling for this horse shyt.

A red clown, a blue clown, it makes no difference.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Since when does cash sit around and do nothing? Its called interest. Cash reserves are VITAL. Gives you way more flexibility and allows you not to accrue as much debt or take on as much risk. It is good to have assets, but if you dont have much cash on hand you are way more suspectible to financial crises. Again, cash is KING, cash flow is QUEEN.

how much cash you talking? because no billionaire is putting billions in a bank account.

They keep some in the businesses they own, stocks of other companies, bonds, real estate, businesses, hedge funds, vc's, etc.

Last edited: